Need a time traveller

trakka121

Hello,
I am sorry this is a repetition of already existing threads. Likely this is just a really bad coping mechanism on our part. However, sometimes things go so sour it feels like time travel would be the only solution. I am in such a situation.

I am in dire straits. Essentially, a family member committed suicide in 2017 and it caused me to spiral into a depression, leading me to get catastrophic grades at school blocking me from any competitive program I would like to apply for. I have a reduced family now and I'm very worried for my future as well as that of my aging parents and my little brother. I'm feeling suicidal myself as I cannot see any future for myself given my other brother's death and my failed courses. I want to become a pharmacist but this is extremely competitive where I come from. I desperately need to go back to 2017 to prevent my brother's suicide or at the very least, save my grades. The other option I see would be to have someone adjust my grades by hacking the university system, although to be honest this probably not feasible and could land me in even worse waters. Still if it could be done without being out ai would be grateful. It really feels as though getting help from a time traveller would be the best to save my life as well as the wellbeing of my family in general. If you know any resource that could help me please reach out. I really don't enjoy life and it feels like it's all too much.

Angelface239

Hello,
I am sorry this is a repetition of already existing threads. Likely this is just a really bad coping mechanism on our part. However, sometimes things go so sour it feels like time travel would be the only solution. I am in such a situation.

I am in dire straits. Essentially, a family member committed suicide in 2017 and it caused me to spiral into a depression, leading me to get catastrophic grades at school blocking me from any competitive program I would like to apply for. I have a reduced family now and I'm very worried for my future as well as that of my aging parents and my little brother. I'm feeling suicidal myself as I cannot see any future for myself given my other brother's death and my failed courses. I want to become a pharmacist but this is extremely competitive where I come from. I desperately need to go back to 2017 to prevent my brother's suicide or at the very least, save my grades. The other option I see would be to have someone adjust my grades by hacking the university system, although to be honest this probably not feasible and could land me in even worse waters. Still if it could be done without being out ai would be grateful. It really feels as though getting help from a time traveller would be the best to save my life as well as the wellbeing of my family in general. If you know any resource that could help me please reach out. I really don't enjoy life and it feels like it's all too much.
Okay. I am sorry i dont know much of someone as a time traveler that help you out with this kind of situation you need help i mean their might be but i am not sure.