Need help

Element115

I know one, but it's $159.99 per spell kit and it only has a 20% success rate. Ingredients in the kit are ultra rare.

Festial-Perotism

Is there anything for free? Cause I'm becoming dummer every day cause my classmates making me feel like low maggot, every move I make is a mistake to them...
Or maybe a luck spell? To win a lottery?

The_Observer

Is there anything for free? Cause I'm becoming dummer every day cause my classmates making me feel like low maggot, every move I make is a mistake to them...
You're living in a fantasy world of magic and spells. These things are not real - magic and spells. Magic is a word used to describe technology which is incomprehensible to a specific entity. Spells are physical connections to manipulate magic. Again, both of these things are not real. If you want knowledge, you should be glad you live in society today for we have the utmost of knowledge at our fingertips. The problem is determining what is real knowledge and what is fake knowledge. A LOT of it is fake knowledge. There are resources out there that the mainstream public do not use. However, you could start with Wikipedia then following the referenced articles to the sources.

If you have a problem with learning and retaining information, you require professional assistance to learn how to learn. Effectively that's what schools ARE for, but they fail greatly in accomplishing this task. Life is a learning opportunity and a journey of knowledge and advancement. You should NEVER stop learning because if you do, you will stop growing spiritually and you'll turn into one of those old men with warped ideals that no one really likes but they tolerate because they know he'll be dead soon and along with him, his ideals and personality traits.

The_Observer

@Festial-Perotism

I don't know if this will help you or not. A lot of these techniques for self-learning and learning online require certain personal attributes and personality aspects you may not yet possess. If that's the case, you still require professional assistance to learn how to learn, so you can develop the base understanding and obtain the tools you require to learn more things and have the ability to reach out to others for help when you get stuck.

NO ONE knows everything. Even professionals in their field cannot know everything. They too must look up information from time to time to refresh their memory. If you know where the knowledge is and how to obtain it, you do not need to memorize it. The only things you need to memorize are the fundamentals of concepts and everything else should click into place.

For example, if you are in the field of Information Technology, your field is constantly evolving and changing. It would be unrealistic and impossible to expect an I.T. professional to know everything about I.T. What the professional should have is base knowledge of I.T. When they go into a new position, they should know 40-50% of the job at the start because they have base knowledge of fundamentals. The other 50-60% of stuff they have to learn. For instance, some base knowledge would be surrounding hardware and operating systems and how computers work - but maybe Windows 10 was just released a few months ago and you don't know the specifics of how to deploy Windows 10 into a Kiosk mode; that's something you will need to learn while you're on the job.

The above are online courses you can take if you're okay for self-learning.

The above is a book written by a doctor on how to learn.

Lastly, you may seek out professional assistance, preferably a tutor or someone in person you can discuss your issues with.

Num7

Administrator
Staff
It might sound dumb, but can you avoid your friends, or make new ones? It's probably not that easy, but it looks like they're dragging you down with their negativity if they make you feel that way. No one has to feel that way.

They're the problem, you're not.

Element115

It might sound dumb, but can you avoid your friends, or make new ones? It's probably not that easy, but it looks like they're dragging you down with their negativity if they make you feel that way. No one has to feel that way.

They're the problem, you're not.
Sounds like he's dealing with classic school bullies except instead of punching him in the face they just make him feel bad by hurting his feelings. A lot of the teachers and adults in position of responsibility either don't see this happening or they don't care. Both are sad.

@Festial-Perotism Some people aren't brain smart but they can be muscle smart. You could take some self-defense or martial arts classes. No one ever made fun of Jackie Chan for wearing girls clothes.

23032737_1657618474288513_3258501692696711806_n.jpg

Festial-Perotism

Actually there doing both... Sometimes I ran in computer shops to rejuvenate myself leaving me cutting classes... Plus I'm a coward I have a hole in my heart when I was a baby but the martial arts thing was a good suggestion I'll try...
And I was supposed to be the coolest guy in school but some people making me my mage feel bad cause I didn't join there fraternity... Now being loser ever since

The_Observer

Actually there doing both... Sometimes I ran in computer shops to rejuvenate myself leaving me cutting classes... Plus I'm a coward I have a hole in my heart when I was a baby but the martial arts thing was a good suggestion I'll try...
And I was supposed to be the coolest guy in school but some people making me my mage feel bad cause I didn't join there fraternity... Now being loser ever since
Why does a hole in your heart make you a coward? You're literally invincible from being stabbed in the heart. The knife would just hit the hole in your heart and not even kill you. It'd sting but that's about it I gather.

Good thing you didn't join the fraternity, they'd probably just haze you as an excuse for more abuse. If you have issues with martial arts because of your physical condition, you could always become a gun slinger or something. Check out this dude, he's the fastest trigger in the west.