need some background info

garciapower

need some background info

hey guys, i'm a noob at this, so please help me understand this. my friends and i have been interested in time travel for quite some time now. we now chose to do a science project on the physics of time travel, but we are a little confused. we get that time is in someway altered by strong magnetic feilds and specific current frequencies, but could sombody please elaborate on this or point me to the thread that discusses this? also, we made a flux capacitor to j. bajak specs, but the resistor keeps exploding!!! what did we do wrong? thanks alot for any and all help you can give me. i hope to become a regular member with the knowlage i recive from this site.thanks again.

garciapower

Re: need some background info

19 views and no replys? please help if you can thanks

Frog186

hi garcia I'm frog I just wanted to say I have been researching the paranormal for six to seven years so far so I know about ghosts, ufos, aliens, and so much more I have had some experiences that can't be explained and I used to work for the government through the forestry service and conservation corps but now I am unemployed anyways if you want to email me or do a personal message to me that's fine for me I am not a professional in building devices but I can take things apart I am making a very small project of my own in my sparetime and I have alot of books and reports on time travel and teleportation and the paranormal in general I will not be here next month I am taking a trip to the coast for one or two days just to let you know for sure well get back to me if you want I would like to chat anytime when your not busy of course well see you around sooner or later and I will not be a pest at all!

Harte

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(\"garciapower\")</div>
hey guys, i'm a noob at this, so please help me understand this. my friends and i have been interested in time travel for quite some time now. we now chose to do a science project on the physics of time travel, but we are a little confused. we get that time is in someway altered by strong magnetic feilds and specific current frequencies, but could sombody please elaborate on this or point me to the thread that discusses this? also, we made a flux capacitor to j. bajak specs, but the resistor keeps exploding!!! what did we do wrong? thanks alot for any and all help you can give me. i hope to become a regular member with the knowlage i recive from this site.thanks again.

[/b]
Here' what you did wrong:

First, there is no evidence whatsoever and thus no reason to believe that magnetic fields and current frequencies have any effect on time.

Second, you fell for some time travel quackery about the flux capacitor, an imaginary circuit invented for a time travel movie (a comedy, at that.)

Third, you hope to receive knowledge about nonexistent things from this site.

This third part I am sure you'll be successful at. There are many people here that have fallen for the same line of crap that you have.

Welcome to the site and, like I've told others with your faulty beliefs, hold onto your wallet with both hands and don't drop the soap.

Harte

StarLord

You could always use that $350.00 HDR for a paper weight. At least THEN it would work.

MadIce

Here is some background info on time travel:

Black Holes, Singularities & Wormholes.

Time, Time Travel & Traversable Wormholes.

Chances are slim that you might be able to create a time machine which bends spacetime using current technology. Also, the gravitational forces involved are too large to experiment with it on Earth. A wormhole large enough to transport a human would suck the Earth in. So be carefull... I want to live a little longer. :p

sinister

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(\"Harte\")</div>
Welcome to the site and, like I've told others with your faulty beliefs, hold onto your wallet with both hands and don't drop the soap.
[/b]

hahahahaha...flawless :lol:

Timebender

No wallets required here, that's part of the beauty of this site. The issues of time travel have been discussed at length here and spending a few days perusing should get you settled in for your own hypothesis'. There were also many great discussions in http://www.timetravelforum.net/showthread.php?t=99
Hope you find the answers you're looking for,
TB

Harte

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(\"MadIce\")</div>
Here is some background info on time travel:

Black Holes, Singularities & Wormholes.

Time, Time Travel & Traversable Wormholes.

Chances are slim that you might be able to create a time machine which bends spacetime using current technology. Also, the gravitational forces involved are too large to experiment with it on Earth. A wormhole large enough to transport a human would suck the Earth in. So be carefull... I want to live a little longer. :p[/b]

MadIce,
These are good references on the current physics of time travel and as such they should be read by everyone here.

However, when it comes to using gravity to warp space, I only want to comment that at one time, a glass rod and a cat's pelt were the only way we knew of to generate electricity. Hence, it's possible that in the future, a more easily attained method for warping space could be discovered.

Harte