NEED SUGGESTIONS: What is a good Alternative Home Page to Yahoo?

Samstwitch

Barney.jpg

NEED SUGGESTIONS: What is a good Alternative Home Page to Yahoo?

Today Yahoo has changed it's Home Page. I have used Yahoo as my Home Page for years, but these new changes are crappy! Now it looks like something from Barney and Friends for Kindergartners. :rolleyes: I HATE IT. :sick:

This is always the case today. Websites that start out as great, make changes when none are needed and ruin everything. (Myspace is a perfect example.)

So I ask, please post any Websites as suggestions for a new Home Page that might be comparable to the old Yahoo or something that is desirable. Thanks in advance.

BlastTyrant

i have always used Google, Due to the lack of Information on the page it loads quick, but with google censoring a good alternative may be Bing.com or Ask.com

Num7

Administrator
Staff
Google all the way.

I don't like bing or ask.

What about Paranormalis!?!

Samstwitch

Yahoo's home page is full of News. That's what I'm looking for as I keep up on Daily News. Google doesn't have that. Their home page is a search box.

Any suggestions for a Home Page that has News (local, national, international News)?

Num7, Paranormalis is already my 2nd Home Page. ;)

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
If you have a yahoo mail account, you could use that as your home page. There are usually a few current news links listed with no other clutter at all.

I just use Google UK as my home page. It's not that hard to punch in current news into the search bar.

Samstwitch

Thanks for all the suggestions guys! I'll check them out, especially the Drudge Report. I hadn't thought of that. :)