Neodymium magnets

Chocomil

I need new ones as I just blew up mines and they started melting, anyone have any extra ones laying around? One of my experiments couldn't handle the extra electricity.

TimeFlipper

You have to be very careful with magnets, they can easily shatter and could blind you..
Ebay has lots of different sizes available :)

CDS

I need new ones as I just blew up mines and they started melting, anyone have any extra ones laying around? One of my experiments couldn't handle the extra electricity.

You can find them in hard drives. I have tons. I could send you some magnets...

Chocomil

Woa great idea, thanks I'm gonna try to find some by tonight or else I
Might have to fork over more cash for them from Amazon.

mad-mardigan

Be careful bending light past 96 degrees it can become unstable and absorb the light it has created .
This will cause a time shift and bad things can happen.

Num7

Administrator
Staff
How do you bend light with such magnets? I wanna know more too!

I have a ton of very powerful magnets from 3.5in hard drives. The older the drive, the bigger and more powerful the magnets. Some are so big and powerful, it's dangerous to get your fingers caught between them.

If you can get your hands on a few old hard drives, you'll have awesome magnets. All you'll need is a small torx screwdriver.

mad-mardigan

There are a couple of ways to bend light.

Using super cooled magnets with a electrical field can bend light a very small percentage. If viewed upon the coronal edge you can with the right tools see the diffraction of the light over a great distance.

The second way I can only touch on lightly as it has not been discovered yet but uses super cooled sound waves concentrated from a magnetic field in one direction a phase out of phase to oscillate the space around the light plasma. This same phenomina can and is used to levitate large objects also.

Great care must be used when doing this. If done improperly a myriad of things could go south fast. One of the worst being opening a portal in time and being dropped off in the past with a bunch of savages and to be left waiting for advances to be made as so to be able to return home .

There are great advances in science coming in the fields of thermal dynamics.