Neuralink

Secretman3811

So, Elon has developed the Neuralink implant chip and states, recently, that someone with the chip can now control a computer mouse by thinking.

Info on neuralink: Neuralink

I have an idea - an implantable glucose monitor. They already use blue tooth, but changing out the devices can be painful. If there was an injectable implant that would last a lot longer, wouldn't that be cool? Fewer device stabs.

On a totally different note, if someone can control a mouse with the implant, then what is going to stop the government from controlling you with it?
It will lead to VR stuff like the matrix I was hook up in the tube with all those wire so it seem to be connection to reptile alien type I was a scary thing but I went back in with pink color liquid love strange is it but this happen long time ago

Wind7

Staff
Eventually there will be communication devices coded into humans, thats when we can decrease the population a bit too many atm.

Sure, I can see that coming once they force their way through whatever protects human rights.

I'm all for the Neuralink helping people to live better lives in the future,
but these days, it seems so uncertain where everything is leading to.

It's easy to write a Sci-Fi horror story using the truth (as presented).
(See my prior posts.) I might be going well overboard but........

Parazite1986

Yes we are rats in the lab controlled by German Shepherd guards and cat scientists. Them cats were experimenting with needles and pills to torture us day in day out. What we don’t understand is why the cats abducted our friends for a dinner party.