Neuralink

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
So, Elon has developed the Neuralink implant chip and states, recently, that someone with the chip can now control a computer mouse by thinking.

Info on neuralink: Neuralink

I have an idea - an implantable glucose monitor. They already use blue tooth, but changing out the devices can be painful. If there was an injectable implant that would last a lot longer, wouldn't that be cool? Fewer device stabs.

On a totally different note, if someone can control a mouse with the implant, then what is going to stop the government from controlling you with it?

Beholder

One can do muscle control using external electrodes, but it is clumsy because it just repeats the same signal intensity that was regulated based on resistance for the controlling arm. If the controller arm lifts something heavy and the signal is sent to an arm lifting something light, it will raise the light weight too far.

Wind7

Staff
Well yeah, we only just started. That's the scary part.
So, Elon has developed the Neuralink implant chip and states, recently, that someone with the chip can now control a computer mouse by thinking.

I have an idea - an implantable glucose monitor. They already use blue tooth, but changing out the devices can be painful. If there was an injectable implant that would last a lot longer, wouldn't that be cool? Fewer device stabs.

On a totally different note, if someone can control a mouse with the implant, then what is going to stop the government from controlling you with it?
These people, they'll forget about the mice until, the mice are absorbed by AI.
The Mice will evolve into something surpassing the chip.......Kind of gone retro/Steampunk.....and...hungry......

1709318083313.png

I'm hiding my cheese.

Wind7

Staff

I'd wager a bet that it's a bit bigger than what they will let out to the public.

With Artificial Intelligence helping to guide them,
Neuralink could very easily be hyper weaponized where
all the human interface has to do,
is look at the target and obliterate subversives as they see fit. đź‘€

With but a thought, no more missing the target. :oops:

And....If that wasn't insane enough...,

Imagine being able to LIVE the internet,
like a completely different, three dimensional universe.
(Think 'Ready Player One' style on Steroids)

Then, learn how to navigate just using your mind.
The enemy would never see it coming.

Scary stuff when you really think it over.

This is BORG material, man.