New antigravity engine

timecore

The first page of the keely net.com.
Someone has a project on indiegogo.com trying to get funding for a antigravity engine.
Self-levitating reactionless thruster,9 times more powerful than the Space Shuttle main engine.

TimeFlipper

The first page of the keely net.com.
Someone has a project on indiegogo.com trying to get funding for a antigravity engine.
Self-levitating reactionless thruster,9 times more powerful than the Space Shuttle main engine.
Do you reckon this is another scam to get money off gullible people?

timecore

Know I do not think so.Did you read the keely net article.There have been other prototypes that worked.

Krish

which exploits Lorentz forces generated in a superconducting electromagnetic coil to produce an unbalanced force and thus a net propulsion.

This planet does not have strong EM Coil for anything...last I heard, we can make about 50 Tesla for short periods. You need minimum 50.000 Tesla to get anywhere....keep working....but funding would not help at this time....our technology is not there yet...

And yes, I have done serious Lorentz forces....before for basic tests.... again the EM Coil is a problem...perhaps need about two billion dollars to go where you want to...