New COVID variant spreading in South Africa, scary!

lamdo263

Wonder how much time until it gets to us all around the world... That's scary!

View attachment 12928
Omicron may indicate that covid's now starting to phase out. This new virus has 30% improvement in the spiked protean arm clasper, while only delivering light to moderate cold-like impact. Feel that covid 19 never was a child of nature, came from a lab. So the appearance of omicron covid may be a case where the virus is starting to evolve out.

Because covid 19 attacks using the herpes familiarity contract held within the body, I recommend that you if it's okayed by your health care [provider, to get your anti covid vaccination. My suggestions are, keep your HMO posted if there's any post vax health concerns. Plus take is easy the week you get your covid vax, do not overexert one's self.

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
Interesting that the Democrats are just showing hints of backing off the Plandemic. They are trying to ween people off with a "mild variant".
Are they giving up that easily? Or are they going to try to find a way to blame Trump and keep him from running for President again?

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
Interesting that the Democrats are just showing hints of backing off the Plandemic. They are trying to ween people off with a "mild variant".
Are they giving up that easily? Or are they going to try to find a way to blame Trump and keep him from running for President again?
I predict the whole coronavirus hoax will backfire on them when their collusion with the drug companies and China is exposed.

BlastTyrant

Once the COVID scam is over with i have a distinct feeling we will start seeing a fake alien invasion with all the disclosure and new branches being formed.