New Here, some time travel questions

Shapeshifter

Thanks Sliders. I have actually been doing an RV/RI (Remote Influencing) course for the past few months but I haven't had much success with it yet. :( (well not with the RV part, but some with RI part in terms of some healing work for people) I did some more searching on this forum though and I followed a suggested link that I am finding to be very interesting.. TIME TRAVEL Looks like some interesting ideas and meditations so I have been reading through that at the moment. :) Will post any success with it. :)

The technique I used I modified and changed overtime from another member named Toxic_revival or something like that. I think personally the method is gonna be different per person due to their ways of thinking, focusing and sensing. What I do (when I do astral or remote view) is lay down, shut off all sound and light then close my eyes. I will slowly meditate, then think and feel my body as spinning slowly into a black hole. As those sensations increase I lose all physical sensation but will see and feel everywhere I am at in an 'energy' or 'heat' sense. This is when I can see and remote view elsewhere. Usually I see my bed and me laying in it or the place I am going to it varies.

Shapeshifter

The technique I used I modified and changed overtime from another member named Toxic_revival or something like that. I think personally the method is gonna be different per person due to their ways of thinking, focusing and sensing. What I do (when I do astral or remote view) is lay down, shut off all sound and light then close my eyes. I will slowly meditate, then think and feel my body as spinning slowly into a black hole. As those sensations increase I lose all physical sensation but will see and feel everywhere I am at in an 'energy' or 'heat' sense. This is when I can see and remote view elsewhere. Usually I see my bed and me laying in it or the place I am going to it varies.

Thank you! But I guess my question is, then how do you guide yourself to go into a specific place or time while doing the mediation?

totusvoloestmei

Thanks Sliders. I have actually been doing an RV/RI (Remote Influencing) course for the past few months but I haven't had much success with it yet. :( (well not with the RV part, but some with RI part in terms of some healing work for people) I did some more searching on this forum though and I followed a suggested link that I am finding to be very interesting.. TIME TRAVEL Looks like some interesting ideas and meditations so I have been reading through that at the moment. :) Will post any success with it. :)

I see this post is from April, so I was wondering if you are still studying/practising RV/RI and if you have had any further success with either. Are you the person who said you were taking Gerald O'Donnell's course?