New "Hypercube" Crop Circle

TimeWizardCosmo

Zenith
New "Hypercube" Crop Circle

A new crop circle popped up in south England... Description says it's the third in a series but I haven't seen the other two.

If this isn't a hoax, what would your interpretations be?

fosbury5346.jpg

Whitelight

Re: New "Hypercube" Crop Circle

Markings to help ships find their way around earth? That's what I thought them to be if real.

Or maybe alien grafitti.

TimeWizardCosmo

Zenith

If (and I do mean if) it's real, I think it may have something to do with dimensionality... Some kind of sign that we're preparing to move beyond the three dimensions represented by the cube.

I dunno, that's just me. I also tend to believe something out of the ordinary will happen on or around 2011/2012 so take my ideas with a grain of salt.

Whitelight

It's good to keep an open mind, it's easier to discover without blinders on.

I like your take on it.

tuvok50

Some time ago a person reported being near a field and saw a crop circle being made, he said he heard a "sizzling" noise as the shapes were being made, someone suggested that the same effect occurs when firing a laser from an orbiting sattelite........this suggest that they could be man made

StarLord

Two Boards, Two Ropes, more than a few people that can read the graf paper and not screwup, a shit load of graph paper properly filled in, follow the darkened squares.

Notice the baby step look along the lines? Individual steps dictated by the length of board one is forced to use causes that. Interesting "shading" effect on what they left standing.

TimeWizardCosmo

Zenith

I tend to agree with the man-made idea. It just doesn't have the "precision" as some of the others I've seen.

Huw Lewis

I find the existance of crop circles intrigueing, and believe some of them could actual be formed by alien space craft. There are alot of them in my home country the U.K..

Lord Roco

While most of the crop circle stands unexplained till today, many are found to be cuased by magnetic fluctuations on the earth's electrical cycle. In this case, the central cube is weird because its a magical 3D cube as it appears sometime inwards and the other, outwards

Though I am not sure what they are trying to convey, but we could only explain this if we have more details like the farm owner, or is it in the close vicinity of the public, past location history and such things