New Madrid Mega Quake Tied To Sinkhole: Perhaps Imminent? Man Made Or An Act Of God?

Opmmur

Time Travel Professor
New Madrid Mega Quake Tied To Sinkhole: Perhaps Imminent? Man Made Or An Act Of God?

The story and informative video below with references from Rev. Michelle Hopkins.

Over the years they have been filling a nearby salt dome in Assumption, Parish, Louisiana with radioactive waste and 1.5 million barrels of liquid Butane. If this sinkhole continues to devour land and trees in this area, it may eventually breach this storage area releasing not only toxic radiation into the environment, but also butane which will then become exposed to the air above. All it would take then would be the spark from a car ignition or some other source of fire to set in motion an explosion which some suggest could be equivalent to about 100 nuclear bombs similar to those used on Nagasaki or Hiroshima, in Japan. As bad as all of that would be, there is something even worse that could come from this.

An explosion on that magnitude would create a giant crater deep in the earth exposing this salt dome to the elements. Since this salt dome is also connected to the much larger Luann salt basin, that means water from the bayou will trickle down and quickly become a torrent of water to dissolve the salt in areas covering 5 states, up to a mile thick. As the salt dome looses integrity, all of those deep oil wells will become funnels to either blow out or pull more water into the cavity. When that finally collapses, ALL of Louisiana will sink into the Gulf of Mexico. Parts of Arkansas, Mississippi, Alabama, and Florida will also be underwater. The salt dome under the Texas gulf will also collapse, sending a huge tsunami tidal wave as far inland as the Balcones Escarpment. Cities like Houston and New Orleans will sink into the ocean, never to be seen again. Cities like Fort Worth, Dallas, Waco, Austin, and San Antonio will also be flooded, but might be restored as the tidal wave recedes.

The New Madrid fault and Mississippi river basin is being targeted with HAARP, fracking tech drilling operations, and possibly other means (such as nuclear explosions). They are planning to create an earthquake in that region to split this nation with an inland sea from Chicago to New Orleans. It will not be an “act of God.”.

Published on Oct 9, 2012 by revmichellehopkins

Mega Disasters: Earthquake In The Heartland
The History Channel, 2009

Houses Shaking and ‘Mysterious’ Bubbles in Louisiana Swamp – July 3, 2012
Louisiana Sinkhole Grows Overnight; Authorities Monitor for Radiation – Aug. 9, 2012
Louisiana probes cause of massive bayou sinkhole

Louisiana probes cause of massive bayou sinkhole - CNN

Various news reports of sinkholes from the past two years, covering states like California, New Mexico, Texas, Louisiana, and Florida.
Lake Peigneur: The Swirling Vortex of Doom
The History Channel, 2006
Lake Peigneur sinkhole disaster

TnWatchdog

Strategic Reserve Salt Dome Threat - Louisianna Sinkhole Grows

• This was a post on Earth Changes and the Pole Shift by Nancy Lieder, which ties into what is on this thread. She has included intersting links...
Since Early August, the Bayou Corne sinkhole in Louisiana has grown and shown an oily sheen. Local residents complain about the odor and health issues.
Flyover: Crude Oil now Covers Much of Giant Sinkhole
October 13, 2012
http://enenews.com/crude-oil-covering-giant-sinkhole-flowing-surrou...
Oil and water can be seen flowing from the sinkhole into the adjacent environment.
Gas Pipeline Found Floating in Giant Sinkhole
October 11, 2012
http://enenews.com/gas-pipeline-found-floating-on-surface-of-giant-...
A 25′ section of pipeline (from Acadian Gas’ pipeline) floated to the surface on the edge of the pipeline right-of-way. The pipeline was emptied previously which made it become bouyant and since the sinkhole occurred there is no earthen cover to keep the pipeline submerged.
Bayou Corne Odor and Symptom Log Results
October 9, 2012
http://www.leanweb.org/our-work/community/public-health/bayou-corne...
As the sink hole developed, the Bayou Corne/Grand Bayou community began complaining of odors and associated health impacts. Analysis of air samples in the Bayou Corne/Grand Bayou area by the Louisiana Department of Environmental Quality demonstrated that the concentrations of toxic chemicals in the air, including Volatile Organic Compounds such as Benzene, Toluene, Ethyl Benzene and Xylene, were below the Louisiana Ambient Air Standards. However, though the concentrations of toxic chemicals were below acceptable standards, health symptoms continue to be experienced and reported by community members.
The Strategic Petroleum Reserve has many such domes along the Gulf Coast, which of course is being stretched as the N American Continent is pulled into a dome. Is this a major disaster just waiting to happen as the bow worsens before the New Madrid adjusts?
Salt Caverns and Their Use for Disposal of Oil Field Wastes
http://www.netl.doe.gov/technologies/oil-gas/publications/brochures...
In the United States, salt domes are found in Texas, Louisiana, and Mississippi, and in the Gulf of Mexico.Salt caverns have been used to store various types of hydrocarbons since the 1940s. The types of products that have been stored in these caverns include liquefied petroleum gas (LPG), propane, butane, ethane, ethylene, fuel oil, gasoline, natural gas, and crude oil. The largest underground storage operations in the United States are part of the U.S. Department of Energy’s (DOE’s) Strategic Petroleum Reserve (SPR). The SPR currently stores about 560 million barrels of crude oil in 62 caverns located at four sites in Louisiana and Texas. Efforts are underway to add another 28 million barrels of crude oil to these sites.
Strategic Petroleum Reserve Storage Sites
http://www.fossil.energy.gov/programs/reserves/spr/spr-sites.html
Emergency crude oil is stored in the Strategic Petroleum Reserve in salt caverns. Created deep within the massive salt deposits that underlie most of the Texas and Louisiana coastline, the caverns offer the best security and are the most affordable means of storage, costing up to 10 times less than aboveground tanks and 20 times less than hard rock mines. Strategic Reserve oil can be distributed through interstate pipelines to nearly half of the Nation's oil refineries or loaded into ships or barges for transport to other refineries.

TnWatchdog

I've been thinking about some of the sinkholes in my area lately. There was one at the Corvette Museum in Bowling Green, KY and lately at Austin State Peay University in Clarksville, TN. I have been to both locations and thought why did they happen in plain site in public areas. Maybe this is a sign/warning of what is to come. (Oh, by the way there are various sinkholes reported on the local news but they don't make the national news.) They could have just as well happened in a field miles away in the middle of nowhere and no one would have cared or noticed. I looked at the US map and you can see the low elevations from New Orleans to Minnesota along the Mississippi River. I keep thinking about the possible future maps...the Mississippi River could be a couple of hundred miles wide if a quake occurred and land collapsed. The next mega disaster could be beyond comprehension. IMO...we live in a very venerable world, time will tell.

Last edited:

Khaos

where the wild things are
I'm starting to think these sinkholes aren't mere coincidence. Something else is going on. They are even opening up in places where sinkholes shouldn't even be able to open up. Where the ground underneath the dirt is miles of thick stone.

TnWatchdog

I'm starting to think these sinkholes aren't mere coincidence. Something else is going on. They are even opening up in places where sinkholes shouldn't even be able to open up. Where the ground underneath the dirt is miles of thick stone.
I don't want to always come across a being an alarmist but these sinkholes, train derailments, or land slides seam to be happening more frequently. I'm no scientist or geologist but it makes me wonder.

Earthmasque

I'd like to see some evidence of these impossible sinkholes.

"Sinkhole" reports include reports of man-made sinkholes too.

Khaos

where the wild things are
I'd like to see some evidence of these impossible sinkholes.

"Sinkhole" reports include reports of man-made sinkholes too.

And where did I say its impossible? Just because something shouldn't be able to happen, doesn't make it impossible. Don't put words in my mouth.

For example, tornadoes usually happen with thunderstorms. However tornadoes can happen without one, they technically shouldn't be able to happen, but they still do, its not impossible:

How is a tornado formed? - Curiosity

Read. Become enlightened.