new prediction

CaryP

Re: new prediction

The debt bubble has grown to historic proportions Darkwing. The U.S. will "run out of money" when the foreign central banks stop buying dollars and buying Treasury debt. Signs of this are starting to appear. World opinion of the U.S. has been turning negative with the Iraq invasion and occupation. Air strikes or an outright invasion of Iraq could turn the foreign central banks away from U.S. dollar assets. The Federal Reserve has the ability to generate as many "dollars" (in reality Federal Reserve Notes) as it wants. The problem with flooding the economy with even more dollars is the undesired affect of a dollar crash, making it near worthless. But your premise of the U.S. "running out of money" is valid in that it takes money to prosecute ongoing global wars. Thanks for the link.

Cary

BubbuClinton

I was just thinking. If I wanted to control the world (and I don't really), the first thing I would have to do is diminish the power of the U.S. After all, Americans are pretty cocky and don't have good European Social Values. The best way to do this would be to... let's see... Oh, I got an idea .... lets trump up something about terrorism and commit all of the US military resources all over the world. We will blow the hell out of a few countries where the leaders to follow us anyway, and then we can pay our sham companies to rebuild the countries at the US expense. It is even better if we can convince the US to send all of it manufacturing over seas. In this way, when they can't afford to pay for war and rebuilding, they won't have anything they can build or sell to jump start their economy. Let?s make sure that the dollar is never based on anything real like gold or silver or something. Yeah that would do it. Sound good to you?

Iran sounds like another good place to go. We never liked those religious folks anyway. They actually have values they believe in.

Wanna see a picture of me an my friends. Do you see me? I am to the left of the clock. (see attachment)

Just a little satire.

Bubbu

CaryP

Bubbu,

I think the plan you outlined is the one in place. Doh! Love the picture man. S&B's forever. LOL

Cary

StarLord

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(\"BubbuClinton\")</div>
I was just thinking. If I wanted to control the world (and I don't really), the first thing I would have to do is diminish the power of the U.S. After all, Americans are pretty cocky and don't have good European Social Values. The best way to do this would be to... let's see... Oh, I got an idea .... lets trump up something about terrorism and commit all of the US military resources all over the world. We will blow the hell out of a few countries where the leaders to follow us anyway, and then we can pay our sham companies to rebuild the countries at the US expense. It is even better if we can convince the US to send all of it manufacturing over seas. In this way, when they can't afford to pay for war and rebuilding, they won't have anything they can build or sell to jump start their economy. Let?s make sure that the dollar is never based on anything real like gold or silver or something. Yeah that would do it. Sound good to you?

Iran sounds like another good place to go. We never liked those religious folks anyway. They actually have values they believe in.

Wanna see a picture of me an my friends. Do you see me? I am to the left of the clock. (see attachment)

Just a little satire.

Bubbu

_____________________________________[/b]

Dear, Bubbu

Thanking you greatly for that moment of clarity, that small snippet of reality to go along with my European Tea & Biscuits. Did you not perhaps forget about pulling a Brazil Monetary Restructuring move where by all monies are exchanged for 10 to 1, Bring your thousand 'old' dollars and they gladly give you a brand new 100 dollars. That should speed things up nicely and it's a jolly good way to restructure the time line of our demise.

P.S. which one of you is the head 'Bones' and which one of you is the head 'Skull' these days? Also, could you kindly advise me as to the requirements of joining this club and exactly how many poor peoples lives I have to destroy to get to the top?

PPS Is there any significance to the Clock's time of 11:40 or perhaps '20 to 12' ??

BubbuClinton

Dear StarLord,

You are right, devaluing money could really help. That is why I am just a puppet in this game. Hell, I never had brains anyway. As far as who is the head "Skull" or head "Bones" is these days? Heck, they don't tell me nuttin' either. Your guess is as good as mine. Its way to complipaclated (Sp?) for me anyhow. I was just told to do this job when I was with my Daddy at the Grove (uh, I mean the Club one day). As far as the clock goes, I can't tell time any ol' how. My Grandpappy Prescot told me once, that the only number that mattered was 322 anyway.

Nice talkin' to ya!

Yee Ha!!

BubbuClinton

I am having hard time deciding if I really just want to control the Middle East and fight terrorism or am I really after the oil? Hmmm.... I guess since Iran is in the top 5 for producing oil, I will own that. Israel can take out Syria and Lebanon for me.

Bubbu

Judge Bean

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(\"BubbuClinton\")</div>
I am having hard time deciding if I really just want to control the Middle East and fight terrorism or am I really after the oil? Hmmm.... I guess since Iran is in the top 5 for producing oil, I will own that. Israel can take out Syria and Lebanon for me.
[/b]

Who do you think is calling the shots in the Middle East? Hint: it's not the White House.

StarLord

Take all the oil, send all the terrs. to go train in France instead, they can practice on all the fast food joints. It's a win win. The french lock up all the terrs. , the french are free of fast food joints (no one is ever in them, so no one gets hurt), the terrs. get to play with all the SMERSH people that Bond captured and the little kitty.