New Site Section: The Vault

Num7

Administrator
Staff
Hey everyone! I hope you're all going well!

I often get asked by new members where this or that is located on the site. Most of the time, it's either about schematics or the T.E.C. archive threads.

I figured it might be an opportunity to open a new site section, that would act as an index of our best, most popular, and unique content.

I introduce you to the Paranormalis Vault!

It's still a work in progress, so don't be surprised if things get added or moved around a little in there, I'm not 100% done yet.

You'll see, it's pretty straightforward. It's simply a page that contains a bunch of links to some of our most popular content. It'll make it easier for everyone to locate and enjoy it.

You can access that page from the main site navigation bar up there. It's right between the Blogs and the Members links. I included quick links as well, because why not?!

Let me know in the comments if you think of something I should include in the Vault. I'll be happy to check it out!

See ya!

--Num7

TimeWizardCosmo

Zenith
Dude, it makes me happy you're able to restore all the Chronovisor stuff from the abyss and make Paranormalis as complete as it can be. This place holds a special place in my heart spanning back to 2004, and it's great to see stuff that was previously lost come back. 20 year old Cosmo is much different than the nearing-40 Cosmo, fun to see.

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
Hey everyone! I hope you're all going well!

I often get asked by new members where this or that is located on the site. Most of the time, it's either about schematics or the T.E.C. archive threads.

I figured it might be an opportunity to open a new site section, that would act as an index of our best, most popular, and unique content.

I introduce you to the Paranormalis Vault!

It's still a work in progress, so don't be surprised if things get added or moved around a little in there, I'm not 100% done yet.

You'll see, it's pretty straightforward. It's simply a page that contains a bunch of links to some of our most popular content. It'll make it easier for everyone to locate and enjoy it.

You can access that page from the main site navigation bar up there. It's right between the Blogs and the Members links. I included quick links as well, because why not?!

Let me know in the comments if you think of something I should include in the Vault. I'll be happy to check it out!

See ya!

--Num7

That time the fake John Titor II guy doxxed me -- -that is epic --- should go in the vault, I think. It's sort of like a time capsule!
Everyone once in a while, the someone mentions the guy and we have to tell the whole story all over again, so this would be helpful!