New Sphere Study Group

beowulf

New Sphere Study Group

I created a new group about the spirit world called sphere study, please take a moment to see if it interest you. :cool:

StarLord

Re: New Group

Do you have a link? "Sphere Study" Brings up the why's wherefors and whathows of Michael Crichton's book, or Heart Health, or...

beowulf

Re: New Group

Do you have a link? "Sphere Study" Brings up the why's wherefors and whathows of Michael Crichton's book, or Heart Health, or...

I came up with the name "Sphere Study" I didn't realize there was one, I certainly don't want to plagiarize anyone or group.

StarLord

Num7

Administrator
Staff
Re: New Sphere Study Group

Sounds interesting, I don't know as much as I'd want to about these subjects. I'm not that much into afterlife and spiritual stuff, but I'm sure trying to know more about it.

beowulf

Re: New Sphere Study Group

Sounds interesting, I don't know as much as I'd want to about these subjects. I'm not that much into afterlife and spiritual stuff, but I'm sure trying to know more about it.
I have some interesting reads that are pdf, not sure if I can upload them to share with everyone. I will compile a list of free google books that people can download and read.

I've chosen to study author's from the late 19th century to early 20th century. It weeds out shard information from modern technology, if that makes sense. :)

The_Religion_of_spiritualism
Ancient_mysteries_and_modern_revelations
Life_beyond_the_grave__described_by_a_sp
Life_and_labor_in_the_spirit_world.pdf
Scenes_in_the_spirit_world__or__Life_in