Forum Game New Time Travel Game

Opmmur

Time Travel Professor
New Time Travel Game

List all the ways you could experience or encounters the Feeling of Real Time Travel.

One posting per day, per member and please explain the way it would work the best you can.

Sample:

Board a Boeing 747 at 3:00 PM, in San Francisco, California on a Monday afternoon and fly to Hong Kong and land at 3:00 PM Wednesday afternoon. You lost Tuesday a whole 24 hours. Yes you time traveled from 3:00 PM Monday to 3:00 PM Wednesday.

NOTE: I was able to come up with about 25 ways to experience time lost or gaining time.

TnWatchdog

You have an accident and end up in the hospital in a comma. You wake up not remembering what happened between then and and now. You turn on the news to find out what day, month, and year it is. You have arrived into your future...and things have changed.

Opmmur

Time Travel Professor
Black Holes: Go jump into a Black Hole to a new parallel world, problem you dead.

Opmmur

Time Travel Professor
All Stars in the Sky are Time Machines: Each one is showing very old light waves
at is light for the past, 100's or 1000's years old.

Note: Hints -Think Gibbs, Movies, UFO's, Dreams and etc. All types of posts are welcome here.

PoisonApple

Badass ☆。*♡✧*。
Zenith
You're driving on an open back road one night when all of a sudden, you see a bright craft hovering in the sky.. It's radiates a light so bright, the night sky almost looks as it does in the daytime.. You're paralyzed; in complete awe... The next thing you know, the craft shoots off into the distance... You drive home in a daze, still in shock at when you saw... You're shocked to see police patrol cars parked in front of your house. You quickly jump out of your car and run into your house in a panic, only to find your family gathered and distraught inside.. As soon as they lay eyes on you, everyone runs over to you, hugging you tightly. At first you think "Oh, no! Something terrible must've happened!" You look at your mother's tear-stained face, but before you can ask her what happened, that's when you realize... You're the one everyone's been worried about.. You try to assure your mom that you're okay, why is everyone so worried? She looks at you, her eyes still filled to the brim with tears, and says "You've been missing for 3 days now..."

You've lost 3 days of time, and instead gained a lifetime of unanswered questions...

Nimara

Stand out in an open field, hold out your arms and spin and spin and spin, until you loose balance and fall down. Then focus on one thing, or at least try to.... that is how I imagine the sensation of traveling through time to be like.

Opmmur

Time Travel Professor
I have been Astral Traveling for over 60+ years. Traveling to the past,
across town to friends homes, into space or in to the future. I own two
or three HDR devices. I ordered my first one the next morning after Steve
Gibbs was on the Art Bell show the first time. The bottom line is you really
do not need a HDR to Astral Traveling to the past, across town to friends
homes, into space or in to the future.

As a kid, I did feet and hand Astral Games: Like pushing my hand and
arm up and playing with the clouds in the sky or pushing my hand thru
the walls of my bedroom.

Professor Opmmur

Last edited:

RHYS

Fall asleep one night and wake up back into your true reality. Realize the world you've been living in is the one that's really gone, perceived, or plain never existed. Have fun trying to explain it.

Opmmur

Time Travel Professor
Sun Light
Sun 93,000,000 from Earth
8 minutes to travel to the Earth

So, the sun light you feel and see is 8 minutes old
or
You are feeling and seeing the event 8 minutes after it happened

Last edited: