New Time Travel Movie

JasperMoon

Project Almanac is a new Time Travel movie coming out on January 30. When I watched the trailer this afternoon at the movies my jaw dropped. This is rife with David Wilcock, Montauk, etc. etc. stuff.

I am going to go see it.

JasperMoon

okay, so does that mean it's not filled with anomalies the whistleblowers have been talking about on and off for awhile?

TimeFlipper

Project Almanac is a new Time Travel movie coming out on January 30. When I watched the trailer this afternoon at the movies my jaw dropped. This is rife with David Wilcock, Montauk, etc. etc. stuff.

I am going to go see it.
Hi..i went to watch this movie last week and i had to leave after 40 minutes!!
The movie is filmed on a roving camcorder which is forever moving about...and darting from one scene to the next which is usually blurred..there was no way i could concentrate on it as i was feeling nauseous from that awful way of filming....a friend told me, the blair-witch project was filmed in the same manner which made him feel nauseous...Caveat Emptor!

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith

I am going to go see it.
The movie is filmed on a roving camcorder which is forever moving about...and darting from one scene to the next which is usually blurred..there was no way i could concentrate on it as i was feeling nauseous from that awful way of filming....a friend told me, the blair-witch project was filmed in the same manner which made him feel nauseous...Caveat Emptor!

Terrific. Why the hell do they always do that? That's the reason why I didn't bother seeing Blair Witch.

Einstein

Temporal Engineer

I am going to go see it.

Terrific. Why the hell do they always do that? That's the reason why I didn't bother seeing Blair Witch.

Another pet peeve that I have is movie producers that film in the dark. If I can't see what's going on, the movie is not that enjoyable. The last movie I remember that I was extremely disappointed at was Godzilla. All the action happened in the dark. Nothing to see. What a joke.