New to time travelling

Zimno

Hi.

I used to lurk around this forum last year, I never made an account and I totally forgot about the website. I just remembered about it earlier today and I decided to make an account :)

I have a couple questions.

1. Is there any tutorials/guides to help me start learning? Like what is a vortex; how to create or find one. What are different ways of time travel and are there any tutorials? I am very dedicated and believe I can achieve great things.

2. Has anyone experienced real time travel?

Any replies will be thanked. :)

Aruna

Hello Zimno

Vortex is a natural energy found in the earth grid lines which is also taken as spiritual energy by many people...So as claimed by Steven Gibbs there are two devices for time travel which is HDR - Hyper Dimensional Resonator and STM- Space time Modulator which is a smaller version of HDR...Many people do claim experiences but we aren't sure.

I am amateur like you ...So I too have been seeking answers...A professor here told me that Time travel are in two states

One to the same time line and other to a parallel timeline without altering the main timeline...

I hope I was able to clear some of your doubts :)

Zimno

Hello Zimno

Vortex is a natural energy found in the earth grid lines which is also taken as spiritual energy by many people...So as claimed by Steven Gibbs there are two devices for time travel which is HDR - Hyper Dimensional Resonator and STM- Space time Modulator which is a smaller version of HDR...Many people do claim experiences but we aren't sure.

I am amateur like you ...So I too have been seeking answers...A professor here told me that Time travel are in two states

One to the same time line and other to a parallel timeline without altering the main timeline...

I hope I was able to clear some of your doubts :)

Thank you very much.

mariya94

Hi Zimno,
There are many methods to finding a vortex. The simplest one, though, is to find a bald spot in a grass. You can also use an aurameter or two coat hangers to do this. If the two coat hangers cross you're over a vortex. Another method is to find two churches that are close together. It is said that a vortex runs through every church in the world. The two devices that are discussed here are the STM and HDR, which may be used for time travel. You can either make them yourself or buy them. Go to fluxcap.com for a list of the parts. You can also buy an HDR for $360 from Steven Gibbs. Go to hdrusers.com to find his phone number there. The other methods of time travel include astral projection, meditation and lucid dreaming. You can find a tutorial of those online on YouTube. I also suggest using binaural beats for these methods. I myself am trying to time travel using these methods. Hope this helps.