New

Badmuts

New

Hello, i'm Badmuts, 15 years. Here's my view on time travelling (dutch):

Er zou een 5-dimensionaal zwart gat kunnen te maken zijn (de 5e dimensie is alle tijd overal en altijd, ofwel: dit is het jaar 0 en 3000 en 320 en 32987234 enz. Je bent overal en altijd tegelijk). Dit zwarte gat zou niet te maken kunnen zijn omdat hier een grote laag fotonen voor nodig is. Wanneer deze naar het zwarte gat worden getrokken, zouden ze tegengehouden worden door de snaartjestheorie. Maar, 1-dimensionale objecten hebben alleen lengte, en gewicht = M = h*b*l*d, waarbij h en b hoogte en breedte zijn en die zijn 0, en de dichtheid is natuurlijk groot. En bijvoorbeeld 1000*0*0*iets = 0, dus er zou geen massa zijn. Een object dat geen massa heeft, bestaat in feite niet en kan dus niets tegenhouden. Daarom kan volgens mijn theorie een 5-dimensionaal zwart gat wel gevormd worden, en als dit er eenmaal is, moet het volgende gebeuren. Je laat het zwarte gat rondtollen, waardoor er een kring singulariteit ontstaat, en hier vlieg je door of omheen. Je zult er dan eerder uitzijn (iets van 1 jaar) dan dat je erin bent gekomen.

I love stars

New

Originally posted by Badmuts@Dec 15 2004, 05:04 PM

Er zou een 5-dimensionaal zwart gat kunnen te maken zijn (de 5e dimensie is alle tijd overal en altijd, ofwel: dit is het jaar 0 en 3000 en 320 en 32987234 enz. Je bent overal en altijd tegelijk). Dit zwarte gat zou niet te maken kunnen zijn omdat hier een grote laag fotonen voor nodig is. Wanneer deze naar het zwarte gat worden getrokken, zouden ze tegengehouden worden door de snaartjestheorie. Maar, 1-dimensionale objecten hebben alleen lengte, en gewicht = M = h*b*l*d, waarbij h en b hoogte en breedte zijn en die zijn 0, en de dichtheid is natuurlijk groot. En bijvoorbeeld 1000*0*0*iets = 0, dus er zou geen massa zijn. Een object dat geen massa heeft, bestaat in feite niet en kan dus niets tegenhouden. Daarom kan volgens mijn theorie een 5-dimensionaal zwart gat wel gevormd worden, en als dit er eenmaal is, moet het volgende gebeuren. Je laat het zwarte gat rondtollen, waardoor er een kring singulariteit ontstaat, en hier vlieg je door of omheen. Je zult er dan eerder uitzijn (iets van 1 jaar) dan dat je erin bent gekomen.

:D hello, welcom

but they can't read that :p

StarLord

New

You can't get much closer to the truth than that. Well, posting in English would be a tad closer still.

I love stars

New

Originally posted by Badmuts@Dec 15 2004, 05:04 PM

There should be a 5 dimensional black hole to make ( the 5 dimension is all time every where and always on the same time). This black hole can't be made because there must be a big layer of fotons(?). When this black hole is pulled, should it hold because of the string theory.
But, a one dimensional objects only have length and weight=W=h*w*l*d, h=high w= width l=length c= compactness. Width and the high and these are 0, and the compactness is big. For ensemble 1000*0*0*something=0, so there isn't any mass. A object without a mass, don't exist and can't stop a thing. That?s why my theory says that a five dimensional black hole can be formed and if it is there once, the next must happened. You let the hole spin around, through which a circle of singulariteit arises and you fly through this or around this black hole and when you get out the hole it will be something of a year earlier then when you came in the hole.

StarLord

New

Thank you I Love Stars.

Badmuts, we have a few budding Scientists here, I am sure they will find your post very interesting. For one, Iggy, he just loves formulas.

Judge Bean

New

natuurlijk groot

This should be the motto of the Time Travel Forum, even though it sounds like it came off of a yogurt container.

Badmuts

New

I've got a little add for my theory (partly from the periodical KIJK):

Let's say, you have finally invented the time mashine. First something else.

Impossibility #1:

People have a soul. You have the same soul as the soul you had when you was born, and also you will still have this soul at the end of your life. But, what happens when you travel back in time (for example one year and you are just like me, 15), and you travel back to the world when you were 14? You and your previous you are then on earth on the same time, with the same souls. But, a year ago, you controlled this person (the 14 years old), but now the 15 years old. Would that mean that your soul has changed? Or when it has not changed, would you be able to control both personalitys, because they have the same soul (the soul of you?). This is very weird, because, when this doesn't happen, you still control your own self (15 years old person), but why don't you control the 14 years old person? I mean, he is the "I" person of yourself, so this is impossible!

Impossibility #2:

Let's say you have invented a small time mashine, and you have also discovered how to build this into a hydrogen bomb (the most destructive weapons on earth,just to make sure you will pulverize the time mashine). When you have done this, you set the timer on -1:00 hour, so the bomb and the time mashine and the button which activated the time mashine, will travel one hour back in time. When it arrives, the hydrogen bomb will explode and will terminate the time mashine, AND the button which activated the time mashine which would set it off. So, the bomb has prevented the explosion by exploding. Isn't this a little odd? I think it is because the explosion happened but it couldn't happen. But though it happened.

Impossibility #3:

You have invented the time mashine, and travel about a month or 5 forward, and read a scientific magazine. In this magazine is a theory, which would change the world forever. You take the theory back in time and publish the article in a newspaper. 5 Months later (hey, why would this be 5 months :p ), you read the article in EXACT the same magazine as you've read this theory. So, you have helped the world with a theory which is never invented or thaught of by someone!

Conclusion: Time travelling would cause problems, and also a lot impossibilities. This doesn't mean we could not invent this, but strange things could happened if we would. But, if we would ever invent a time mashine, why haven't we seen people of the year 5043 for example in our time? Perhaps because they are not allowed to speak of it, but it still remains a mystery to me.

CaryP

New

Welcome to the plantation Badmuts. I've enjoyed chatting with you. I'm not scientific but have enjoyed reading your posts.

Cary

I love stars

New

Impossibility #1:

People have a soul. You have the same soul as the soul you had when you was born, and also you will still have this soul at the end of your life. But, what happens when you travel back in time (for example one year and you are just like me, 15), and you travel back to the world when you were 14? You and your previous you are then on earth on the same time, with the same souls. But, a year ago, you controlled this person (the 14 years old), but now the 15 years old. Would that mean that your soul has changed? Or when it has not changed, would you be able to control both personalitys, because they have the same soul (the soul of you?). This is very weird, because, when this doesn't happen, you still control your own self (15 years old person), but why don't you control the 14 years old person? I mean, he is the \"I\" person of yourself, so this is impossible!

It isn't a fact that people have a soul. If we're just people from flesh , blood, we can at the same time in two bodys. The genotype is the same but the phenotype is different. Genotype= hereditary qualities where you born with. phenotype= individual, which you are by things that you have experienced. Like individuals twins same genotype , different phenotype. The differents here is one year of age.

Impossibility #2:

Let's say you have invented a small time machine, and you have also discovered how to build this into a hydrogen bomb (the most destructive weapons on earth,just to make sure you will pulverize the time machine). When you have done this, you set the timer on -1:00 hour, so the bomb and the time machine and the button which activated the time machine, will travel one hour back in time. When it arrives, the hydrogen bomb will explode and will terminate the time machine, AND the button which activated the time machine which would set it off. So, the bomb has prevented the explosion by exploding. Isn't this a little odd? I think it is because the explosion happened but it couldn't happen. But though it happened.
It isn't possible -> only I think if you open then a other dimension

Impossibility #3:

You have invented the time machine, and travel about a month or 5 forward, and read a scientific magazine. In this magazine is a theory, which would change the world forever. You take the theory back in time and publish the article in a newspaper. 5 Months later (hey, why would this be 5 months :p ), you read the article in EXACT the same magazine as you've read this theory. So, you have helped the world with a theory which is never invented or thaught of by someone!
Scientist must already have a theorie about how it works , so if you publised that article , someone sees his one ideas before him publised. It would be impossible if you travel 80 years or more in the future
Conclusion: Time travelling would cause problems, and also a lot impossibilities. This doesn't mean we could not invent this, but strange things could happened if we would. But, if we would ever invent a time machine, why haven't we seen people of the year 5043 for example in our time? Perhaps because they are not allowed to speak of it, but it still remains a mystery to me.

I don't now maybe is time travel not possible , maybe we just don't see them.

Badmuts

New

Originally posted by I love stars@Dec 15 2004, 12:29 PM
Impossibility #1:

People have a soul. You have the same soul as the soul you had when you was born, and also you will still have this soul at the end of your life. But, what happens when you travel back in time (for example one year and you are just like me, 15), and you travel back to the world when you were 14? You and your previous you are then on earth on the same time, with the same souls. But, a year ago, you controlled this person (the 14 years old), but now the 15 years old. Would that mean that your soul has changed? Or when it has not changed, would you be able to control both personalitys, because they have the same soul (the soul of you?). This is very weird, because, when this doesn't happen, you still control your own self (15 years old person), but why don't you control the 14 years old person? I mean, he is the \"I\" person of yourself, so this is impossible!

It isn't a fact that people have a soul. If we're just people from flesh , blood, we can at the same time in two bodys. The genotype is the same but the phenotype is different. Genotype= hereditary qualities where you born with. phenotype= individual, which you are by things that you have experienced. Like individuals twins same genotype , different phenotype. The differents here is one year of age.

Impossibility #2:

Let's say you have invented a small time machine, and you have also discovered how to build this into a hydrogen bomb (the most destructive weapons on earth,just to make sure you will pulverize the time machine). When you have done this, you set the timer on -1:00 hour, so the bomb and the time machine and the button which activated the time machine, will travel one hour back in time. When it arrives, the hydrogen bomb will explode and will terminate the time machine, AND the button which activated the time machine which would set it off. So, the bomb has prevented the explosion by exploding. Isn't this a little odd? I think it is because the explosion happened but it couldn't happen. But though it happened.
It isn't possible -> only I think if you open then a other dimension

Impossibility #3:

You have invented the time machine, and travel about a month or 5 forward, and read a scientific magazine. In this magazine is a theory, which would change the world forever. You take the theory back in time and publish the article in a newspaper. 5 Months later (hey, why would this be 5 months :p ), you read the article in EXACT the same magazine as you've read this theory. So, you have helped the world with a theory which is never invented or thaught of by someone!
Scientist must already have a theorie about how it works , so if you publised that article , someone sees his one ideas before him publised. It would be impossible if you travel 80 years or more in the future
Conclusion: Time travelling would cause problems, and also a lot impossibilities. This doesn't mean we could not invent this, but strange things could happened if we would. But, if we would ever invent a time machine, why haven't we seen people of the year 5043 for example in our time? Perhaps because they are not allowed to speak of it, but it still remains a mystery to me.

I don't now maybe is time travel not possible , maybe we just don't see them.

This could absolutely be right, but then comes the next problem, why do I control my body and do you control yours? Is this all because of chemical reactions, and is that also the reason of our thinking? And when we would make a robot with EXACT the same knowlege, he still wouldn't be able to really THINK of himself, only by programs. Perhaps that is also the fact with us, but that is too difficult for me :p . And then, what about the paragnosts? They can talk with dead people, and how is that possible? Are all our memories also stored in our soul, or has it got something to do with the string theory? If this theory really exists, it could be a very good explanation for all supernatural things. Let's say the paragnost knows somehow to connect his brains to some of these strings that are in contact with the dead person. From there, he could "acces" the brains of the dead person and "speak" through him that way. This is all a guess, but it COULD be possible, because paragnost can't really talk well to long-passed-by humans.