newbie here..

TimeWizardCosmo

Zenith
Re: newbie here..

Hey there, welcome to the site!

I don't think I'd have the guts to go on a ghost hunt. Not that I'd be scared of actually seeing something, but the atmosphere of it all would make me as nervous as a cat.

There's actually a certification for ghost hunting?

Again, welcome to the site :) There's plenty of cool stuff here to read so I think you'll enjoy yourself.

Maggot7

Hey welcome to the sight I also enjoy ghost hunting and have had many encounters with ghosts are u thinking about becoming a parasycologist

rwelling

But yes they do have cert. that you can get for ghost hunting, starting at Basic ghost hunter, cler up to senior expert paranoral. I will be starting the basic class next week then working my way up, theres so many classes, I believe it 4 for each level. very cheap. The lady thats gonna be doing them is Susan Crites, shes very well known.</span><div class=\'quotetop\'>QUOTE(\"TheHeggy\")</div><div class=\'quotemain\'>Hey there, welcome to the site!

I don\'t think I\'d have the guts to go on a ghost hunt. Not that I\'d be scared of actually seeing something, but the atmosphere of it all would make me as nervous as a cat.

There\'s actually a certification for ghost hunting?

Again, welcome to the site :) There\'s plenty of cool stuff here to read so I think you\'ll enjoy yourself.
[/quote]

<span style=\'color:darkred\'></span>Hi and ty for the welcome. I never really thought about becomeing a parasycologist. But it\'s something that I would be intrusted in maybe later on down the road. :)
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(\"Maggot7\")</div>
Hey welcome to the sight I also enjoy ghost hunting and have had many encounters with ghosts are u thinking about becoming a parasycologist[/b]

John

Wow, a real ghost hunter. I look forward to reading your posts. In regards to the paranormal apparitions, I believe in leaving well enough alone. I don't go in their ghostly domain looking for them, as long as they return the gesture. :)

rwelling

Well hi there John, yeah alot of people are like you, not thats a bad thing, lol. However oce you start Ghosthunting it becomes something that you just have to do. Sometime later on today I am gonna have to post my pictures that I have. I got alot of good stuff this past Sat....:D <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(\"John\")</div>
Wow, a real ghost hunter. I look forward to reading your posts. In regards to the paranormal apparitions, I believe in leaving well enough alone. I don't go in their ghostly domain looking for them, as long as they return the gesture. :)[/b]