Newbie here!

EagleHeart

Newbie here!

>:D<
Hey All!!

I had heard there was a place among these discussions for introductions. I'm new here, obviously! I was finally convinced to come check this place out by your esteemed librarian who happens to be a dear friend of mine. I'm SO glad I did!! This is a fascinating site, and right up my alley! Hey now!! There will be no snide remarks about my alley!! I'm delighted to be here, and look forward to some good thought provoking discussions!!

Oh, I guess I should do the little blurb about me thing. I am a product of my time, still have the liberal hippy ideals and always will!! Peace and love WILL prevail!! Call me Pollyanna if you must, but I still firmly believe that!! I'm a veteran of TMI: The Monroe Institute http://www.monroeinstitute.org
I've been doing spirit journeys all my life (what people these days call astral projection), compliments of my grandfather who taught me when I was a wee little girl!! My last trip to TMI I did the Timeline program and did a little time traveling of my own as a result of that. And what a ride!!

Have a wonderful week everyone! I'll see ya here!!

*HUGS*
EagleHeart

CaryP

Newbie here!

Welcome to the plantation Eagleheart. Good to see you here.

Cary

Snow

Newbie here!

@);- EagleHeart >:D<

So after all these many months of my "John Titor said 'this' and Alex said 'that' and 'Hey on the TT forum they . . .'," you finally made it! I'm so glad to see you! I know you will enjoy this community as much as I do. There are so many ongoing discussions I know you will be interested in.

I know you have some great stories to tell. There are a few astral travelers around here and some ongoing discussions with a couple of them. Thing is they aren't in the Astral Travel Section . . . HaHa - tricked you!

The political discussions are going to be right up your alley, too. Oops - sorry we weren't supposed to make any cracks about your alley . . . thing is most of them aren't in the Politics area . . . Oh My! Tricked you again!

Hide and seek - tag you're it! 1 - 2 - 3 - 4 -

Just jump on in, the water's fine! >:D<

Hugs and stuff :love:

Snow Fire Watches

sosuemetoo

Newbie here!

Eagle,

A friend of Snow's is a friend of mine. Welcome to the forum! Sounds like you have a lot to offer and many experiences. I look forward to getting to know you better!

>:D< "Mom"

P.S. AKA as daughter of Grandma Twinkie Snow

EagleHeart

Newbie here!

Hey Ladies!

Follow me over to the Astral Projection thread, I'll be posting there shortly.
I'm delighted to be here!! Thanks for the warm welcomes!!

*HUGS*
EagleHeart

Originally posted by sosuemetoo@Nov 7 2004, 07:23 PM
Eagle,

A friend of Snow's is a friend of mine. Welcome to the forum! Sounds like you have a lot to offer and many experiences. ?I look forward to getting to know you better!

>:D< \"Mom\"

P.S. AKA as daughter of Grandma Twinkie Snow

Grayson

Conspiracy Cafe
Newbie here!

Remember, as well as the Heart of an Eagle, you'll need eyes like a hawk and the skin of a Rhino. Makes me look wierd, but hey, I have survived so far. :D

Welcome.