Nibiru: Why is No one Talking??

OK we have all seen and heard the Truth seekers talk about Nibiru the rouge Planet. You Believe?

• Total voters

TimeFlipper

@Carl Miller Allow me to clarify a few points :)
Discussion on various topics here occur when several members will have opposing views that cannot be completely agreed upon because there are no real "facts"...Time-Travel is a classic subject and all of us will have some kind of idea as to how it works, and subsequently we will discuss it and there will obviously be disagreements amongst members...Admin will intervene if a few "angry birds" get carried away and the peace is restored, and we agree to disagree with each other :D..

However my friend, there are topics that crop up where there are "facts" which can be verified and yet are still argued upon by certain members, whom i would simply say are, Agent Provocateurs...A chemistry book for example will contain information that states if you mix substance A with substance B you will get a reaction called substance C, by which the same reaction (C) can be verified over and over again, and is therefore called a fact...(y)

Our member Harte was giving information taken from a book which he would have crossed referenced (he is a teacher) and posited for all members to see...Now here is my point..If anyone needed to try and contradict the information taken from that book, then that person would have needed to have read the book and put forward a valid reason to contradict it, instead of using a "knee jerk" response to what Harte had stated...Personally i have come across several "inaccuracies" at times and have always tried to be reasonable when correcting them...Iam not saying i know everything, but sometimes i do know a few things which are areas of my personal interests and practicalities :).

Carl, your being on Paranormalis has been of much value to me, and other members too...To lose you would be a big loss, so i ask you to show patience with us and keep on educating all of us when ever you have the time to do so :)..

DoctorZ

THinkharder is my alternate internet name
there are some rumours that says that some nubian soldier killed a russian platoon in the middle east, so im curious now because this source is a whistle blower and he get his news from the Navy and us millitary themself, so im curious now , btw video update on my youtube channel