No time travellers here

snowfalls4ever

Yessir...go back on that long thread you commented on a little while ago and towards the middle of it Einstein asks a question to prove his validity.

NaturalPhilosopher

I would hazard an opinion that if there was a real time traveller here he/she would never post. Or just ramble along with idle chat, and not expose anything that has happened.

But then on the opposite side maybe they have come to the conclusion no one would believe them, and tell a 50/50 truth to see if one may pick up on certain things.
there's a huge amount of time travelers on this site.
once you figure out the tech, you know which ones are legit and which aren't.
nobody does due diligence on the tech, time travelers know that, so they aren't scared to post and sign up a membership. This time period is considered the peak of decadence and stupidity. No risk at all.
google doesn't censor time machine tech, neither does the gov. No need to when the public is so incredibly inerd and disinterested.

gov and corps don't even censor proof of their own crimes. public doesn't care so why should they.

TimeFlipper

there's a huge amount of time travelers on this site.
once you figure out the tech, you know which ones are legit and which aren't.
nobody does due diligence on the tech, time travelers know that, so they aren't scared to post and sign up a membership. This time period is considered the peak of decadence and stupidity. No risk at all.
google doesn't censor time machine tech, neither does the gov. No need to when the public is so incredibly inerd and disinterested.

gov and corps don't even censor proof of their own crimes. public doesn't care so why should they.

Your wonderful imagination never ceases to amuse me :LOL:..

TimeFlipper

he is correct about the gov, perhaps hdr's actually work but nobody bothers really to test that theory out

Are you saying that every electronic engineer in just a couple of minutes, has never built and tested out an HDR, to see if it actually Time-Travels or not?....Perhaps you believe those electronic engineers have merely taken a cursory glance at the schematics of the HDR and said to themselves, that's just nonsense and bunkum, to believe a handful of simple electrical components can safely and effectively transport you forwards and backwards in time..

dimension-1hacker

Are you saying that every electronic engineer in just a couple of minutes, has never built and tested out an HDR, to see if it actually Time-Travels or not?....Perhaps you believe those electronic engineers have merely taken a cursory glance at the schematics of the HDR and said to themselves, that's just nonsense and bunkum, to believe a handful of simple electrical components can safely and effectively transport you forwards and backwards in time..
perhaps. most people would not, why would any engineers say so if they did? Most people don't "look" into concepts by definition they believe as obsurd, but that may not be the mindset of most engineers, do not know, just saying its a possibility, other concepts of equal or close to equal importance we simple, easy to understand, but were overlooked because of peoples prejudice.

TimeFlipper

Firstly, the HDR has moved on from the concept stage to a physical device that purports to transport someone through time and space safely..There are claims on the internet and on Paranormalis, that the HDR does enable safe time travelling, without any proof what-so-ever!!..

Personally I believe most electronic engineers would take a quick look at the schematics of the HDR, and dismiss it immediately as absurdity..A few electronic engineers would even build a few HDRs and sell them for exorbitant amounts of money on Ebay and Amazon..

Patricia Ress has written a few books extolling the virtues of the Stephen Gibbs HDR...However, the very few book reviews you will see on Amazon regarding her writing style and content, are far less than flattering...

I believe lots of people hold a desire that "needs to believe" the HDR is a fully functioning time-machine, in the hope that they can "fix" something that went wrong in their past lives...Most people know my answer to that, which is sadly the HDR and any other similar device, is not the answer to your problems...Counselling helps people to live with their problems..

REAL and fully operational Time-Machines are obviously highly complex in their design and construction...Common sense should tell you that half a dozen "off the shelf", simple everyday components and a bit of wiring in an HDR, cannot possibly claim to be a safe time-machine...

But wait a moment folks...Proponents of the HDR now say firstly, it needs to be placed over a Vortex, and secondly, the output from it has to be put onto a certain "Chakra" somewhere on your body, for it to work!!

Oh Yes, I forgot to mention that its necessary to begin everything on the night of a Full Moon, what next will be added I wonder, maybe the tongue of a Newt, eye of a Vampire Bat, the kiss of an 18 year old red haired virgin?, ad nauseum :fp: :LOL:..

dimension-1hacker

Firstly, the HDR has moved on from the concept stage to a physical device that purports to transport someone through time and space safely..There are claims on the internet and on Paranormalis, that the HDR does enable safe time travelling, without any proof what-so-ever!!..

Personally I believe most electronic engineers would take a quick look at the schematics of the HDR, and dismiss it immediately as absurdity..A few electronic engineers would even build a few HDRs and sell them for exorbitant amounts of money on Ebay and Amazon..

Patricia Ress has written a few books extolling the virtues of the Stephen Gibbs HDR...However, the very few book reviews you will see on Amazon regarding her writing style and content, are far less than flattering...

I believe lots of people hold a desire that "needs to believe" the HDR is a fully functioning time-machine, in the hope that they can "fix" something that went wrong in their past lives...Most people know my answer to that, which is sadly the HDR and any other similar device, is not the answer to your problems...Counselling helps people to live with their problems..

REAL and fully operational Time-Machines are obviously highly complex in their design and construction...Common sense should tell you that half a dozen "off the shelf", simple everyday components and a bit of wiring in an HDR, cannot possibly claim to be a safe time-machine...

But wait a moment folks...Proponents of the HDR now say firstly, it needs to be placed over a Vortex, and secondly, the output from it has to be put onto a certain "Chakra" somewhere on your body, for it to work!!

Oh Yes, I forgot to mention that its necessary to begin everything on the night of a Full Moon, what next will be added I wonder, maybe the tongue of a Newt, eye of a Vampire Bat, the kiss of an 18 year old red haired virgin?, ad nauseum :fp::LOL:..
true. you are probally correct "in" all points.
who knows though, anything is possible, have you build one and tried it, if not you cannot know 100%, maybe 99% their claims are false, and would they bring back proof anyways? Do not believe in therepy, meditation and other methods are much more effective, and having somebody potentially point out does not make you any less likely to make the mistakes again. There is a difference between understanding how to not and being told what to do or not do, but one is unable to recognize which in diverse situations that without an understanding of are hard to read between the lines.

Hilton.P

It’s crazy to see people on here believe that if someone went back in time they’d choose to come to this site and speak about it. The long standing members on here clearly haven’t done it or they wouldn’t be so interested in time travel or so quick to debunk any claims or theories/ideas on time travel. Me personally if I went back in time the last place I’d come to is here because despite the high interest everyone is so skeptical and wouldn’t believe it anyway.
for the same reasons you said , if you were a timetraveler and you were reading what you wrote slowly you would come right here and not in the other forums with a lot of kk followers subscribers and so on ...