No time travellers here

Tron1

I'm not stopping quickly. Own a HDR. I know it works. But some don't believe it or care for it. I can say it is scary as he'll when you are traveling through time. You don't know anyone.
It's all new scenery and you have to adjust to the time era place you are in. I threw up when I got inside the white house in the 1800s there was a foul smell coming from somewhere. Your only there just a little while but you can jump there as many as times as you want to. With the HDR you must be well aware of your surroundings or your screwed.

I agree, seeing the posts many make on this site heavily implies those who claim to be time travelers are jokesters of sort, or insane. To convince me that they are indeed a time traveler, they would need evidence, like footage of the future, and an explanation to why of all places to go to in this year, why go to this site? Don’t get me wrong, I do enjoy going to this site, but I am not a time traveler who has technology beyond anything anyone currently has

NaturalPhilosopher

and you have what to exchange in return?
nothing.
keep quiet as you're still a student.

ancient greek mystery schools had one requirement for entry.
if you spoke a single word to anyone in 5 straight years you were expelled.

Last edited:

TimeFlipper

go sell another used car

No problems there NP, a friend of mine told me the amount of footfall into car dealerships has not been affected by the coviditis mania...I used to sell lots of used and new cars which allowed me to take early retirement and purchase a new house that I now rent out to a lovely couple...I wouldn't suggest you becoming a car salesman NP, you would quickly get angry with customers if they objected to what you were saying to them :p :LOL:..