Norway Spiral 2009

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
It's too perfect to be a failed missile, and what about the blue beam? The clouds are spinning and then a black hole opens up. I don't buy it.

BlastTyrant

It's too perfect to be a failed missile, and what about the blue beam? The clouds are spinning and then a black hole opens up. I don't buy it.
Well technically Paula they didn't say what KIND of failed missile, just that it was a failed one. New form of warfare?

Khaos

where the wild things are

Then you probably wont buy any explanation anyone gives you. Am I right? I can sit here and tell you exactly what it is and give a run down on how it is that, but, you wont listen. You don't want to. You can sit there and think it was an alien UFO delivering baby unicorns.

It wasn't. It was a rocket, and anyone with knowledge in astrophysics (like myself) will tell you the same.

Well technically Paula they didn't say what KIND of failed missile, just that it was a failed one. New form of warfare?

It was an ICBM, and most shoot off in several different stages. Unless they are designed to be interceptors. New kind of warfare? Maybe.

Samstwitch

It was an ICBM, and most shoot off in several different stages. Unless they are designed to be interceptors. New kind of warfare? Maybe.

I believe Russia is getting ready for a Nuclear War with the U.S. in the not-too-distant future, so this is very believable. I believe that's why Putin built 5,000 Nuclear Bomb Shelters in Moscow in 2012.

Defintition of ICBM: An Intercontinental Ballistic Missile is a ballistic missile with a range of more than 3,400 miles typically designed for nuclear weapons delivery (delivering one or more nuclear warheads). Intercontinental ballistic missile - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

BlastTyrant

It wasn't. It was a rocket, and anyone with knowledge in astrophysics (like myself) will tell you the same.

Well certainly not many of us here have knowledge in astrophysics, so we will blindly believe you that a missile miss launch can cause a reaction such as the one shown, i researched a few night time missile failures and well besides the large explosion and debris flying all over the place, there wasn't to much that was similar.

Now if you can find me a Failed missile that looks at all even reasonably like this, i will be a bit more inclined to believe it was a ICBM

Could it be a failed missile? Yes very reasonable, was it a typical missile? No

Khaos

where the wild things are

Well certainly not many of us here have knowledge in astrophysics, so we will blindly believe you that a missile miss launch can cause a reaction such as the one shown, i researched a few night time missile failures and well besides the large explosion and debris flying all over the place, there wasn't to much that was similar.

Now if you can find me a Failed missile that looks at all even reasonably like this, i will be a bit more inclined to believe it was a ICBM

Could it be a failed missile? Yes very reasonable, was it a typical missile? No

Actually I don't have much knowledge in astrophysics, that was a white lie. But you proved a point. That anyone these days will follow blindly at anything they hear and see, without going out and doing research. :)

But you did research! And you found nothing similar. Do failed rocket launches have to be similar? Are all snowflakes similar? No.

But I do know this though, in regards to a blue light. When fire burns, it gives off orange. That is the tempature of the flame. When rocket fuel burns, it gives off a different color, depending on the temp of the flame. What you see in the video, is the rocket/missile breaking apart, thus spewing out its exhaust and a blue "beam" if you want to call it a beam, which is basically the rocket fuel burning. The blue is the temp. There are different temps and colors. Red being your most basic and lowest temp and color, white being your highest temp and color.

Look at the sun. We see yellow/orange. If you were actually to view the sun, you would notice its a tad bit more white. :p

Last edited:

BlastTyrant

Well yes it was a missile failure, but what kind of missile does that? Missiles are meant to explode on impact, not collapse and create a black hole. let alone leave such a strange circular pattern that does not change