Norway Spiral 2009

Khaos

where the wild things are
It wasn't a black hole... you can't see black holes. Has nobody done research on them? They are invisible. The only way scientists can detect them is from other sources, like light from a star being stripped away.

Have you ever seen a bubble form around an aircraft as it breaks the sound barrier? Basically that is what you saw. And since it was nighttime, the black you saw was basically the sky, forming around the bubble which was lit up. Maybe do some research on that?

Black hole isn't named black, because its black. Its named that to describe the void of space, which is black. Black holes are transparent, invisible. You wouldn't even get to see one if one were to open up on Earth. Earth would be immediately destroyed. Though if you were looking through a telescope several hundred light years away, it would go in a rather slow motion, since it takes a while for light to travel a distance.

Why we see light from stars outside our solar system, which they say is light from 1,000 years aog.

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
It wasn't a black hole... you can't see black holes. Has nobody done research on them? They are invisible. The only way scientists can detect them is from other sources, like light from a star being stripped away.

I have to research that. I'm confused as to what would happen if you shined a light on a small black hole. I would think the light would be absorbed.
If it were invisible, it would mean light is being deflected.

Someone, do you know the meaning of the blue spiral in the video?