Not new, but been gone for a while....

KyTraveler

It's nice to be back. I absolutely love the open mindedness this place as a while displays.

From spirits, to time travel, and even aliens, everything is allowed here. It's beautiful.

Recently I have been looking at aetheric energy and it's odd properties or specifics. I've come across a person on Reddit that's been experimenting with different images, and they have opened a subreddit specifoaclly for those images.

As a time killer or whatever, hop on this link :https://www.reddit.com/r/Aetheric_Engineering

Look at some of this person's work, and see if you feel anything. U don't have to print it out, on screen seems to cause an effect in some people, and others feel nothing.

The artist or designer reports that about 40-50% of people will notice "something". Be it heat cold a tingle, whatever.

I'd really like to know if anyone can feel anything.

KyTraveler

Also wanted to make it known I AM NOT THE DESIGNER, I DO NOT KNOW THIS PERSON AND HAVE NO AFFILIATION WITH THEM. I only find the topic interesting, and hoped you all would as well. If this thread isn't approved for here, would the Admin or mods please let me know where it can be posted....