Novo Millennio Ineunte

ArthurPandragon

Hi all!

I wonder if any of you already read or find clues about an past but hidden event that I suspect.
Did you thought that something weird occured during the 2001 jubilee of the Roman Catholic Church notably at its end i.e. for the Epiphany?
I have several elements that match with each other that lead me to suspect a Magickal ritual has been proceeded then.
In addition, this ritual were performed to benefit from energy from the mass devotion and practicians were actually members of the Holy Siege, at least partly.

All your evidences and analyses are welcome!

Have a nice day!

Wind7

Staff
Hi all!

I wonder if any of you already read or find clues about an past but hidden event that I suspect.
Did you thought that something weird occured during the 2001 jubilee of the Roman Catholic Church notably at its end i.e. for the Epiphany?
I have several elements that match with each other that lead me to suspect a Magickal ritual has been proceeded then.
In addition, this ritual were performed to benefit from energy from the mass devotion and practicians were actually members of the Holy Siege, at least partly.

All your evidences and analyses are welcome!

Have a nice day!

I wouldn't be surprised.
The following is just a weird observation of mine....Bear with me.

Back in October of 1980, a wave of fear literally swept through the US about satanic cults
supposedly sacrificing people (Children) during the full moon.
OR......
It might have been on the 31st of October 1980.....But I do recall having to set up my drumkit
at the local bar to play a gig with the guys. (Country trio band...I hated it! Lol.)

The band were very popular and this night....There was only 3 people in the venue!
Everyone was scared to leave their homes and many sat with their weapons close at hand.

I really wish I were kidding.

Check out what's being said here.....

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I read this book....

1701968329195.png

Loaned it to a friend...And never saw it again.

Here's what's a bit weird............

In the book, Michelle is under hypnosis and began speaking in a low voice,
"Three times seven, seven times three.....This is the year that belongs to me!!"
Michelle describes it as being the devil uttering those words, IIRC.
That book opened a flood gate of fear and what emotion do lower level spirits find irresistible?

Fear.

This was being read back in 1980......But you say 2001?

That's 21 years between.....Everyone remembers what happened on Sept 11th, 2001. (More fear)

Add another 21 years......That was the year 2022, the start of the Ukraine/Russia conflict
which turned every nose towards the possibilities of further hostilities across the globe.

Three times seven equals twenty one
Seven times three equals...Twenty one.

"Three times seven, seven times three.....This is the year that belongs to me!!"
that would be 21 and 21, right?

1980 to 2001 = 21 years
2001 to 2022 = 21 years.

Quite a Co-incidence........Eh?

;)

ArthurPandragon

Thank you for your response Wind7!
This is quite interesting for several reasons.
Firstly, the numerological phasing could seem absurd but I already observed numerology manifested somekind of efficiency, which might be linked to synchronicities or Astrology in terms of fate.
Secondly, that is not the first time that events or people that I investigate mobilize the Devil as a figure. I only wonder if this is really the Enemy with a big E or something else that disguishes itself or that its followers cover up as the Red Horned Dude.
Thirdly, this is funny that all this would be connected to a Moral Panic at the very beginning of the 1980s since I suspect a link with the Reagan years.
Finally, I think that this event during 2001 would be connected to another move in 2017. So, if we follow the pattern that you have drawned and that major publically-known events occur in parallel, this gives us: for 1980, 1975 matched with the fall of Saigon, the take of Phnom Penh by the Red Khmers and the civil war in Lebanon; for 2001, 1996 included the failure of peace attempts between Israeli and Palestinians but also with the take of Kabul by the Talibans.
Well, it seems that you have pointed out a real pattern.

ArthurPandragon

Dear all,

To reengage the thread, I will ask you specific pieces of information.
Do any of you know suspicious facts or at least rumors about the dude below?

To give you a clue about why this person is of interest from my point of view, I give you here translations of quotes from Les Etoiles de Compostelle (The Compostella Stars), a novel by Henri Vincenot (1982):
(
"The Basque Country! Guardians of the road!" So, there we were.
"And so on? Compostela? Tomorrow? The day after tomorrow?" asked Jehan
[...]
Thus, the Prophet found that they resembled, yes, to the Beautiful God of Vézelay and to the figures sculpted by the children of Master Jacques.
"The Atlanteans!" thought Jehan aloud.
"Their mongrels only. But, listen to them: it's their language!"
We were entering this part of the Basque Country that is now called Lower Navarre.
[...]
Anyway, near Noya, and then farther south, along the Rio de Padron, he began to run in all directions to the edge of the cliff, saying: "It's there! That's where the Masters landed! The Giants from the Sea, Our Masters..."
[...]
The Prophet and the Master enjoyed all these names, which they repeated: ""Arrizmendi": the mountain of oaks! "Etcheberry": new house! "Etchegaray": high house! "Sagarspe": under the apple trees !..."
)

In addition, this novel was clearly influenced by such an organization:

I let you draw your own conclusions.

Have a nice day!