NUCLEAR WAR MIGHT BE LOOMING.....WOULD UFO'S SAVE US IF THE PLANET BECAME UNINHABITABLE?

Will the UFO's save us if nuclear war destroys our world?

• Yes, they'll take us to a better planet

Votes: 1 8.3%
  • No

Votes: 9 75.0%
  • Yes but they'll deceive us and fly us to a bad place

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Not sure, maybe

Votes: 2 16.7%

• Total voters

OakFieldAlienz444

Not very likely. Some other species that could survive in the new earths atmosphere would probably take over here. We are at the end of our extinction anyway, so bring it on!

I pretty much agree. I'd like it if we could improve ourselves and maybe live a tiny bit longer but if it has to be it has to be

BlastTyrant

Some of the more senior members "And i don't mean old" may recall a old forum of mine called a string of dreams, also a book i never finished.

But this was actually one of the Time Lines i was shown, and the E.T.s did not interfere instead they only took those who they had worked with or had been touched by them after everything happened. They are not to get involved with us directly that includes stopping a nuclear war, it is how this time line chooses to end if it does, but they will save some, if i recall it wasn't really more than a few thousand.

I can remember the Ships being full, and people being scared and wondering where their loved ones were, not everyone was saved that includes children and parents of Star Seeds.

But if this is how our Story ends it is how it ends, they are simply here to observe.

lamdo263

Not very likely. Some other species that could survive in the new earths atmosphere would probably take over here. We are at the end of our extinction anyway, so bring it on!
ETs are basically in business for themselves. So how a person adjust to being with ETs, is really what they know of the issue.

MODAT7

You might not even think about that after the earth is uninhabitable depending on how bad the war was.
Instinct might just kick in and make you board their UFO's

"Mr. Chambers, don't get on that ship! The rest of the book, To Serve Man, it's... it's a cookbook!"

(One of the greatest lines ever written for scifi.)

And also a reference to the original Battlestar Galactica / Experiment In Terra, Galactica puts a shield around the planet to detonate the nuclear missiles traversing low orbit. It's indirectly indicated that the missiles fully detonate and aren't just shot down. 2 main problems: 1) The usual EMP; 2) Radioactive fallout clouds covering the entire planet.

Personally, I would hope the aliens would make the radioactive materials inert in flight and the missiles would just hit the targets as "duds". Each major city and military installation would be cleaning up the duds as a warning to not be stupid again.

steven chiverton

speaking of ufos thirdphaseofmoon showed video footage of a ufo near the Ukraine new clear power plant in the video someone shot it was coming down and cloaked before it got to the ground by the looks of it they are showing up near reactors now for sure, they have been seen in the sky from video footage in the Ukraine

TimeFlipper

speaking of ufos thirdphaseofmoon showed video footage of a ufo near the Ukraine new clear power plant in the video someone shot it was coming down and cloaked before it got to the ground by the looks of it they are showing up near reactors now for sure, they have been seen in the sky from video footage in the Ukraine
Cobber Steve, do you have access to the video footage of the UFO near the Ukraine nuclear power plant please? :cool: