Obama's TAXES on the people of AMERICAN

BlastTyrant

Personally i like wal-mart i shop there frequently and it is by far the cheapest store any where near me and usually by a great margin. I heard allot about how the raise in Min wage is going to hurt everyone that people will get laid off so the others can get the Min wage boost, or people will stop hiring period. Osama care and this Min wage boost is NOT the way to get america back to work, i use to know people who lived off of 7.50$ a hour they rented there own APT and worked everyday and made it just fine, some even still working at Mc.Donalds making 18+ as a manager.

The problem as of late with America is no one wants to work, they want instant gratification, High wages lots of money, no one will work for it Anymore and Obama is promoting this kind of thought and it is wrong, if i want high wages and my own house i need to work my ass off for it, but now you can get all of that through the Gov and that is completely wrong, so so so so very many people Leech off the Gov like Lampreys on a fish just so they don't have to work, they get Gov housing Welfare and don't need to do a damn thing except reproduce to keep the benefits, and i hear so many people tell me that "well they can only get EBT and buy food" BS just about every Hood market in any ghetto or rural area will let you use your EBT for anything you want, hell i have seen people trade their EBT for straight cash. And personally i am Sick and tired of paying for people like that, i work my ass off to keep a roof over my head and to enjoy the past times and life i have and it is only fair these lazy F***s do the same.

Middle class has and will always get F'ed were the scape goats we are the ones who get taxed to pay for the rich and poor, and when will it be enough? We bust our ass's so the Poor and Rich don't have to work, and they will continue to keep taking and taking till everyone is poor. i know my total tax's taken out last year was stupidely high and it is going to be even worse this year.
{End rant}

The fact is the government prints all the money it needs. There is no need to tax anyone. So I suppose a tax is needed to keep people from becoming wealthy enough to retire and stop working altogether. By increasing the tax rate as Obama has done. More businesses fall. More people become subservient to the government. So in reality, through propaganda, you believe you are supporting the freeloaders. Take a look around. Does it really look like there is enough tax dollars to keep the herd of freeloaders?

The only problem I see with this type of government, is that when enough people are forced out of work, you'll have an army of people that are used to working for a living. People that would rather work, aren't able to because there are no jobs. Jobs that were outlawed by the government.

So it's probably going to be the people that are out of work, thanks to the government, that will be the ones to take down the government.
I got a feeling over the next few years we will be getting Gov appointed jobs, those out of work will be placed in jobs that the gov needs done "i recall hearing a little about that in his speech while i was at the gym"

We are being forced to rely on the gov for everything we need, they are stealing our rights and our jobs and our freedom, when will it be enough for the American people?