Occult torrent site

Status
Not open for further replies.

Num7

Administrator
Staff
I'm not sure if there's anything of much interest on that site, but I'm going to poke Cosmo so that he can verify if he's still a member on that site. That way, he's going to send you an invitation if possible.

TimeWizardCosmo

Zenith
See this post.

I never found anything of real interest there and stopped visiting shortly after I first joined. As far as I know, I don't have any invitations, sorry :(

TimeWizardCosmo

Zenith
Out of curiosity I tried logging in again, I think I've been inactive too long and had my account pruned. Sorry, guys. If I find another resource like this I'll keep better tabs on it and share the information I find.

Gael

Sad - I had an account way back when but got cut out. found lots I was interested in. Thanks for trying.

Num7

Administrator
Staff
Out of curiosity I tried logging in again, I think I've been inactive too long and had my account pruned. Sorry, guys. If I find another resource like this I'll keep better tabs on it and share the information I find.
Sounds good, let us know whenever you find something worth sharing. :)

Computerbug

Wow, this seems interesting. It's a shame that there's a strict member count. I'd like to get in but it seems I'm not the only one. Oh well, please do post if you find anything interesting.

titorite

Sweet! I'll seed if you do... or even if you don;t ... regardless thanks for the hook up on the link!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.