Occultism on Paranormalis

sliders2

Can you make them physically show up?

Yes, but again, be careful what you wish for. Many other interdimensional entities are just as curious as we (sometimes more so when they feel another energetic being stretching their awareness and poking about), so until you are very grounded and clear in your methods of protection, and specific as to who and what you allow in... Just be really clear and careful...remember the tale of Pandora?

sliders2

Here is a link to a very interesting podcast and entirely different perspective to initiate contact with other realm entities. You will have to give your email address in order to subscribe and listen for free. Please keep in mind that this is just another perspective in the zillions of perspectives out there, (this particular person's point of view). It is another field of interests in my life long studies of consciousness.
Sky Shamans of Mongolia - Future Primitive Podcasts

Angelhoney

Can you make them physically show up?

Yes, but again, be careful what you wish for. Many other interdimensional entities are just as curious as we (sometimes more so when they feel another energetic being stretching their awareness and poking about), so until you are very grounded and clear in your methods of protection, and specific as to who and what you allow in... Just be really clear and careful...remember the tale of Pandora?
Yeah, I won't attempt to summon spirits untill I know how to protect myself.
What about the Tale of Pandora?

Last edited:

Krish

Spirits - Prometheus ...I know this person who brought fire to humans on planet Earth long...long time ago....very interesting...

Pandora is a good site...to find all types of stuff...

Last edited:

leviathen1030

I have done a bit of research into what velotak is speaking of. What i have read and found is not satanism using demons for bidding because demons are technical a servant of the jewish/christian god and can be used as such with proper invocation and pathways. Im not saying he is right in the way he went about it but i have no way of knowing if his invocation was done in a godly way.