October 1st./corona prediction

I share a future prediction from the government of USA posted by them. In the chapter titled Global Scenario 2 this paper predicts some catastrophe in the New York area during the UNGA event coming up At the end of September. Afterwards the “White House diary” reads... (see pic)

This article at the end also published the prediction of coronavirus and exactly how it started. Nearly identically. China, Widespread, ect. (See pic)

The whole link here. All about governments predictions for 2025 and up to then

Attachments

• 0F1648DA-4264-4EFC-84C1-8752EAFAC72B.png
    0F1648DA-4264-4EFC-84C1-8752EAFAC72B.png
    1.9 MB · Views: 14
  • FA8B29AA-73C1-4E89-988A-732D0C3262B5.png
    FA8B29AA-73C1-4E89-988A-732D0C3262B5.png
    1.7 MB · Views: 11
  • F94079B4-71D8-4D0B-B5F6-5FAF069C1443.png
    F94079B4-71D8-4D0B-B5F6-5FAF069C1443.png
    556.8 KB · Views: 6

lamdo263

I'm not getting into corona virus semantics. However the next event predicted by past seer Nostradamus is an alien invasion. If these are Grays they may help us. All you must do is ask them to cure you, they have the technology to do that. However if this is another kind, style of ET, then they may or may not be so nice. nostradamus predicted alien invasion 2020 - Bing

“predictions for 2020
As noted above, believing in his predictions eventually comes down to a personal point of view.

Supposedly, the French seer predicted that a great earthquake would hit the American continent sometime in the year 2020. He is believed to have predicted how in the “New worlds-West Lands” the major geological catastrophe will most likely occur.

Economic Crisis in 2020. Nostradamus supposedly foresaw how 2020 would be marked by a major Economic crisis; Bankruptcy, recession, and dark times for the global economy. Nostradamus supposedly also foresaw the 2008 crisis

A abrupt rise in sea level. We know that climate change is a big issue in the world right now. Nostradamus, however, is believed to have predicted hundreds of years ago how the global sea level would change the world in 2020. Nostradamus supposedly penned down in his quatrains how parts of what we know today as Antartica will melt causing the global rise in sea levels by several meters.

Global warming will apparently be felt in 2020. The French seer is supposedly said to have foreseen that catastrophic–massive–storm will be registered in 2020. Many of these storms will turn into catastrophic hurricanes.

Nostradamus supposedly may have warned us about a possible major global conflict: “In the city of God, there will be a great thunder. Two brothers torn apart by Chaos while the fortress endures. The great leader will succumb The third big war will begin when the big city is burning.” This quatrain is supposedly interrupted as a possible new, world war.”

But you know... can’t believe everything you read online. What I do know is that New York has a height of 33’ which would coincide with a catastrophe in new york

I'm not getting into corona virus semantics. However the next event predicted by past seer Nostradamus is an alien invasion. If these are Grays they may help us. All you must do is ask them to cure you, they have the technology to do that. However if this is another kind, style of ET, then they may or may not be so nice. nostradamus predicted alien invasion 2020 - Bing
Even reading on my own about it I saw nothing of aliens. Read above

Witch Hunt

Nostradamus supposedly may have warned us about a possible major global conflict: “In the city of God, there will be a great thunder. Two brothers torn apart by Chaos while the fortress endures. The great leader will succumb The third big war will begin when the big city is burning.” This quatrain is supposedly interrupted as a possible new, world war.”

So this is blowing up now. And this involves Russia, Turkey, America, Iran etc.

Armenia and Azerbaijan vow to keep fighting as deaths mount

lamdo263

Even reading on my own about it I saw nothing of aliens. Read above
The Grays showed up with Pleiadean Cosmonaut Semjase, said Sem-ya-zee at the Billy Meier farmstead in 1975.I'm wondering if this was done to just let some know that it might be the Grays showing up, instead of some other kind of alien? This is mentioned in the book Light Years by author Gary Kinder.