Official 2016 Predictions Thread

Tron1

I predict Someone will hang them selve's soon. Someone will go in Jail. Someone will die. Some one will lie Someone will tell the truth and be called a liar. Someone will fight for someone else. Don't be fooled by the essence of evil. it's here with us. Not preaching just mentioning it. It is not anyone's fault they got sick. Or are mentally ill and learn to play the system. Someone will be mentally ill and die, not me. i know of 12 that went last year. Mostly heart attacks in sleep. There will be no election, obama will get a third term. Trump will die off air tv. I don't know who's worse looking at Obama Trump or Michelle. That would be an interesting three some though.

Japrim

I predict Someone will hang them selve's soon. Someone will go in Jail. Someone will die. Some one will lie Someone will tell the truth and be called a liar. Someone will fight for someone else. Don't be fooled by the essence of evil. it's here with us. Not preaching just mentioning it. It is not anyone's fault they got sick. Or are mentally ill and learn to play the system. Someone will be mentally ill and die, not me. i know of 12 that went last year. Mostly heart attacks in sleep. There will be no election, obama will get a third term. Trump will die off air tv. I don't know who's worse looking at Obama Trump or Michelle. That would be an interesting three some though.

Care to elaborate on who and/or why?

Taoist

;)

Hello' to all:

Firstly, I wish to express that I may have a very different perspective of predictions than most individuals....as I do not perceive time as static or set but rather...I have been taught and perceive time as..."Modifiable and in flux"...ever changing into subtle nuances and variations.

Now, 'if' the timeline I / we are on presently continues in its current energy potential and does not change in any major ways ( intents, attitudes and goals of the collective) then.....what I sense and perceive, in an overview, for this year of 2016 is.....that this time frame has a strong potential ( not guaranteed ) for a massive "Shock to the system" or rather...to the peoples of this planet.

And that, it is seen that.....there are several high points or 'crests' of the wave, the perceptional wave, that is moving into this world in ever-increasing waves of higher awareness and intensity.

The first crest or high point appears to emanate or crash around the first two weeks of April, intensifying most..... possibly around April 10th and again on April 17th. which appears as.....two events ...one being a large planet that appears to have a strong effect on our own planet, causing more earthquakes and strong winds!

And the other, being a public announcement of an....."Alien invasion". This being seen as an engineered event or psy-ops event of a secret group that is attempting to mind control the population into believing that there is a threat from the outside and that the Govt. will officially command or suggest that the citizens be injected with a computer chip in order to know who is an alien and who is a human.

Next, is the time frame of Middle June and into middle July, where it is seen that.....there is a probability of a nationwide financial collapse. Where the dollar is de-valued ( again ) approx. 10-20 % max. this process appears to be complete by the end of the month.

During this time-frame of June and July, it is seen that there may be a Military influence being paraded around certain key target cities like......Houston, Texas, Rialto and San Bernardino, Calif. and other cities in Florida, Oregon and potentially Washington state and others.

This Military presence has several purposes...one being that when a financial collapse is announced that it is seen that those who have engineered this event may wish to add to the chaos and confusion by implementing the Military presence as to create the perception that we as a people, have no control.

Next, is the time-frame of....Sept. Oct. and Nov.

Now, this time-frame appears to be the most intense, in regards to energies, and that, during the second week of Sept. and into the first two weeks of November, it is seen to be a time of massive internal and external change. It is seen that.....there might be a 'walk out' from those who are part of those known as the Illuminati. And that these political individuals and also Military individuals who claim allegiance to the Elite, will simply.....walk away from their jobs and move on to bigger and better things ( this is how they see it in their minds).

What appears is that...there is a new and patriotic, caring and sincere group of individuals who will move into these new positions and create a new Govt. structure that honors the peoples of the nation, and world. And that, there also appears to be a type of..."Amnesty" for those who wish to be forgiven for their past, self-serving deeds, which is exactly what we as a people need to embrace....."FORGIVENESS and ACCEPTANCE", so that we can truly rise in consciousness to be that which is seen as.......
"Light-Beings"

This new Govt. appears to be complete, in the basic structure, around June of 2017.

Now, two of the multitudes of positive or Light oriented events or time-lines appears as....April 21st. and again in November, around the 11th - 12th. These time-frames appear as ....."Higher spiritual vibrations" flooding onto our plane of reality.

Now, many have asked me in the last few months how to protect oneself or what to focus on as this year manifests.

And, what I would suggest is that....firstly, this annual spiritual / psychic interpretation is a "Collective consciousness" interpretation, not an 'individual' interpretation, therefore, I am not suggesting that each and every individual in the world or at this website will or could experience this 'potential' string of probable timelines.

The pathway that each individual has before them is 'chosen' by that individual and is not set in time. For example, my own personal / individual pathway for this year is one of great enlightenment, progress and fulfillment and joy. This happening at the same time the collective conscious timeline happens, offering a simultaneous perception.

What is seen to be helpful, for individuals who wish to avoid the 'collective' timeline stated above is.....that one stay focused on a sense of..."Neutrality", optimism and one's own inner light / love. Also, avoiding other's ego-dramas and chaos, which appears to be quite intense and overwhelming as the months continue. Also, it is seen that taking time individually, to re-charge one's personal energies by meditating on the images and most of all FEELINGS of love, joy, freedom and peace, will strengthen and support individuals who follow this path.

In looking deeply into that probable time-frame it appears that the majority of the citizens appear to be in a constant state of....confusion, fear and feeling lost or powerless. And this is vital to remember, in that, where one's focus / attention goes......energy follows and is manifested, to some degree, so be careful what you focus your attention on, as this is the primary manifesting tool.

Remember...."YOU CREATE YOUR REALITY". Through "FOCUS & INTENT".

Personally, it feels a little uncomfortable to move into this particular timeline as stated above, but, I am a firm believer that we as a species are in need of a major..."SHOCK" to the system, in order to wake up!

As approx. 72 % of the worlds' population appear to be consciously asleep.

I still meet individuals who are skeptical of UFOs or Sasquatch or other factual events or phenomena on our planet.

Therefore, it is seen as vital, for those who wish to follow the higher /spiritual pathway, to focus on the "Highest & Best" probable outcome and to spread this imagery and attitude to all who would listen. And in this way, those who energize that pathway of LOVE....HARMONY....PEACE.....JOY and CONNECTIVITY...are seen as those who WILL manifest that pathway and fulfillment.

"SELF-AWARENESS IS SELF-EMPOWERMENT".

Remember, trust what rings true deep inside and ignore those who promote fear, powerlessness and hopelessness.

In Light & Harmony Taoist

Attachments

• Multidimensional realities.jpg
    Multidimensional realities.jpg
    855.8 KB · Views: 3

Krish

Can we do long term like 10-12 years?

Like California would have serious trouble with massive rain, tornado and land slides to a point where San Adreas fault will fill up with water and may cause some serious issues....similar thing could happen to Florida out lying areas too...

Tron1

This maybe wrong or right in more ways than one. But Like I have been saying, Trump is paving way for Hillary. So Hillary will win, but before that even happens Hillary drop's out for some strange reason. I think Obama or someone will serve this term. They're aren't any good candidate's. This Football season, Tom Brady's 4 game suspension will be called off. For the reason of Roger Goodell being a loser. People hate him so much around here, you can't go one day without hearing or seeing a sign about Goodell being banned from Massachusetts. I predict he will be done as NFL Commisioner at the end of the Football year. There is one more reason why he is done as well. The concussion scandal. Which will outlaw the NFL and will For go the NFL on STRIKE. This will happen within the next couple of year's. Then the people will start to get wreckless of not seeing football for a year and a half. A war will break out, I am not sure of what or why. This I have seen before in my sleep. This will rise even more powerful than a world war. Pepople will use their people to their advantage. As to get what they want as this is happening already. Selfishness. That's got to STOP. Before we can even come to an agreement. The Presidency will shut down as we will have another gov't shut down. no one will work no one will make money. No one will rest. If I were you I would start siding people and choosing people as gangs because you are not going to like this future. For one thing it will be like a civil war. I'd load up on weapons.