Oh Dear, Why am I here

RHYS

OK I'm just trying to surmise the main reason you think you're in this situation. Is it the actual proof of photos or primarily just memories? You kinda threw me when you mentioned the papyrus. Are you indicating memories way further back than the late 1960s life now (before you were technically "born") too?

Also, do I understand certain photos of yourself don't resemble the" you" now? Are there significant times missing & replaced by being someone else or are those times concurrent? For ex: are there existing pics of you at similar ages that look completely different?

Not saying I doubt your case, just it may be hard to present as viable if you just claim memories alone. Then again, that may be all you need for yourself. You allude to suspicion that you may have doubt.

Finally, what kind of "help" would be ideal - just validation or what?

Itheblaze

I wouldn't put it past the military to screw with your head either. That light might have been a hypnotic suggestion and you have been living in a time line they made.

April

looking at websites, following your question the name would appear to be טסהנאת אסחאל

If it's "Oshnat", it would be in Hebrew:
אושנת אסאל
But in a later post he wrote "Osnat" and not "Oshnat" which makes more sense because "Osnat" is a common Hebrew name. Then the full name will be:
אסנת אסאל
Or:
אוסנת אסאל
It depends how the woman writes her first name. Osnat can be written both אסנת or אוסנת.

tymeonadime

M.O.D= Ministry Of Defense however, I haven't the foggiest idea for the others you asked about.

It could be entirely possible that if he truly is a TT that those acronyms are not used in this version of his world. idk

I myself have had several instances of what I call " flashed memories ". I clearly remember this is being one way, then a short time later things are completely different , but I still remember things being the first way I experienced them...

I fully expect people to be skeptical, but I will not engage with anyone trying to argue. I know what I have experienced, and my wife has had similar things happen, ALWAYS either soon before or soon after I have been " flashed " . She had never felt that way before, and only has ever felt that way twice and both times were coincided with one of my" flashes.

mistertimes

IDF is Israeli defense forces which is pretty much the American military ..the 2 work as one no matter who the president of USA is
OSA is office of special affairs as a general definition but I believe he means NSA