Oh Man! Oh Man! Oh Man!

sosuemetoo

Oh Man! Oh Man! Oh Man!

As the mother of a 16 year old son, I hope she get's life in prison if found guilty.

It makes me ill. No matter how you look at this, she took advantage of children because of her age and superiority. She teased them with money and drugs.

What a sick world this is.

Grayson

Conspiracy Cafe
Oh Man! Oh Man! Oh Man!

Why, oh why do we do these things to each other. :cry:

Bring back hanging.

CaryP

Oh Man! Oh Man! Oh Man!

Hanging? Over some woman teacher enticing some high school boys to have sex? I can't believe she needed drugs and alcohol to get some 15 to 16 yr. olds "on board". But then again, looking at her picture, there ain't enough mind numbing chemicals in the world to get me "on board" with that. Yeah, but I'm 50, so I don't have harmones driving me around like a March Hare. Give her a little jail time, and make her a sex offender for life. The hassle factor is pretty high from what I hear. Hanging might be too good. Just my thoughts.

Cary

sosuemetoo

Oh Man! Oh Man! Oh Man!

Originally posted by Grayson@Nov 11 2004, 05:59 PM
Why, oh why do we do these things to each other. :cry:

Bring back hanging.

Hanging would be too good. I think about the long lasting effects on these children. Life in prison, thank you.

ZeoEmeraude

Oh Man! Oh Man! Oh Man!

Ok, so like let's analyze this one for a sec. Here we have some high school boys getting bribed with herbs and money for what...sex? Ok this lady must've been either on a nymphomanical kick, or she just wanted to loose her job, credibility, freedom, and be classified as a child molestor. But, on the other side of the coin, we got these "young men" who didn't say no. I don't have to remind anyone here, that we all at some point had crushes on a teacher at some time during our acedemic pursuits. Perhaps the money and the herbs ran out? Maybe she wore em' out. Maybe it was just plain wrong. I have totaly mixed views on this one people, but I can only say, these statements:

1. Ya can't rape the willing.
2. In the 1890's men married 15 and 16 year old girs and vice versa.
3.People in positions of influence should respect thier positions and leave sex outta it.
4. If ya can't find someone your age,then become a hermit, find a bridge, and talk to piegons.
5. In this day and age, ya gotta be absolutely stuck on stupid to even think of having sex with young adults (teens).

I could go on and on.......but in the end it depends on the viewpoint you hold dear to your morals. My opinions are my own, and I feel that we as mature adults have the free will and common sense to make good decisions. If ya can't get to that level.......padded rooms and tranquilizers will help you along the path of sweet dreams. The whole thing is a classic Springer episode (complete with fighting and lucid nudity) but end the end we have to remember that we send kids to school to learn how to be productive in life, not to get "in depth learning" from sexually-frustrated adults.

sosuemetoo

Oh Man! Oh Man! Oh Man!

Originally posted by ZeoEmeraude@Nov 11 2004, 10:26 PM
1. Ya can't rape the willing.

How "willing" could it be with a teacher. We tell our children to respect their elders.
This is an adult preying on a child because of her position of superiority. She took advantage of that. As a parent, I sit here and ask "who do we trust with our children."

5. In this day and age, ya gotta be absolutely stuck on stupid to even think of having sex with young adults (teens).

Not "stuck on stupid," but "sick" IMO. Pedophile comes to mind.

I could go on and on.......but in the end it depends on the viewpoint you hold dear to your morals. My opinions are my own, and I feel that we as mature adults have the free will and common sense to make good decisions.

Okay, define maturity? Boys mature differently and at different ages, just as girls do. That is why, to be safe, I define an adult male as one who is 18. There is no way, IMO that a 15 or 15 year old can make a good decision on an adult topic such as this. It may be every teenage boy's fantasy experience this, but that does not make it right.

The whole thing is a classic Springer episode (complete with fighting and lucid nudity) but end the end we have to remember that we send kids to school to learn how to be productive in life, not to get \"in depth learning\" from sexually-frustrated adults.

That is exactly what I'm thinking right now Zeo. Maybe I'm way off the charts on this one ... but it hurts to think that anyone in their right mind could think that this act (if true) could be "cool," "acceptable," or "a right of passage." Have a son of your own, and you will probably know what I'm talking about here.

/a finishes her rant

"Mom"

ZeoEmeraude

Oh Man! Oh Man! Oh Man!

LOL, they were there, but most of em were most likely, old, wrinkled and grizzled. I had a mean old woman in 7th grade with a ruler and a snarl because I didn't bring my homework in on time....... it still doesn't appeal to me too much.
*(shakes in stark terror of the thought of being scarred for life by those thoughts.)*