Ok this happen to me in London: I was smoking a cigarette outside my house and I was very sad ..

C_jami

asa5apys.jpg
6emaperu.jpg
:)

C_jami

Do you Recall any Out of the Ordinary dreams? or any missing time? Sorry if you have covered this already.
Sorry for late reply I completely forget about this and for some reasons my phone is not updating me all the time. I did have strange dreams for long time but I kill them while smoking weed. I need to be honest I was happy to don't dream anymore, I was waking up very tired all the time like it was always a mission. Need to be honest I never dream of any aliens or flying objects .. But I dream always people who I don't know groups of people in different places i never been, like very broken houses and cars I dream a lot about field and many times fowling from big rocks .. But I have some action dreams to . Where I am always going from a place to another place like looking for something I never remember when I wake up and to be honest this dream is the most common and disturbing for me as I always wake up wondering what I am looking for . Now that I stop smoking for a good time. I did start dreaming again but is like a sock when I wake up I can't really remember anything. But I do have some action as I wake up angry the most of the time. Why did you ask ?

BlastTyrant

Dreams speak a-lot about what is going on in our Daily lives, and even some things we can't remember. Most UFO's will show them self's for a reason, and the fact you seen it and it made you happy kind of tell's me there is a Connection between you and ether the Object, or the significance of the Object.

I did a-lot of Searching on my dreams, and some of them are accurate to how i feel, and things i suspect. Do a little research on what you dream of.

Do you ever recall a specific person re-acuring in each dream?

C_jami

Dreams speak a-lot about what is going on in our Daily lives, and even some things we can't remember. Most UFO's will show them self's for a reason, and the fact you seen it and it made you happy kind of tell's me there is a Connection between you and ether the Object, or the significance of the Object.

I did a-lot of Searching on my dreams, and some of them are accurate to how i feel, and things i suspect. Do a little research on what you dream of.

Do you ever recall a specific person re-acuring in each dream?
Is always strangers I never meet I am dreaming about. But there is all the time a stranger who is trying to protect or giving me attention as a friend who know me and makes me feel not lost or more familiar. When I dream that I am looking for something I go from a place to another and it looks like is always someone trying to calm me down or slow me. But no one I know. Not many times I dream my friends or family ... I don't know if this dreams have anything to do with what I've seen. But I know I was very sad at the time I've seen that object and I become more happy that I've seen something special what not everyone could see. It didn't matter that people didn't give me much attention it was good for me to know it was real what I've seen. While living in east France two month ago I've seen some lights in the mountain that wasn't there for long and i didn't even try to make any pictures. Now that I am back in my home town at my mam house I've seen similar lights but as soon as try to get my mam to see it .. It was gone. This light I am talking about it looks like car lights but much stronger and they disappear behind the hill ( in France behind the mountain)
I will do more research on my dreams you can be right maybe I create a emotional connection with any flying object or aliens :)

BlastTyrant

Have you ever tried to Talk to the Object or lights? Ether Mentally or Physically? perhaps the next time you dream you can ask who is the one showing you these things.

It takes a-lot of practice and courage to really start asking, and be prepared for it to be nothing or something you don't understand.

BlastTyrant

Next time you see the Lights or Object ask for it to give you a sign, ask it in your mind and ask it out loud and wait to see if you get one, If you do then you truly are on to something.

If not, then do not be discouraged, you are seeing it for a reason, then it is your job to find out the reason :)

C_jami

Awwww yes I did in France for a second but then I told myself don't get crazy :). I will try to do this again maybe if I concentrate on it I may get a answer if there is any real connection. I probably need to start believing myself more in what I see ..

BlastTyrant

I will give you some pointers Jami as i also tried this before "But chickened out and haven't really since"

Clear your mind, Relax and focus all your will power to the Object, and ask Simple short questions. Key is to not let your mind roam during it as you can get side tracked. That was the difficult part for me as i am constantly thinking so clearing my mind and not getting side tracked is difficult.

And be prepared.....Don't ask what you truly do not want to know.

I personally know i can contact ET's, the ones i have seen. But despite how ready i think i am, the fact of seeing one still frightens me greatly.