OK...uh...who is John Titor?

Alyxavior

<span style=\'color:red\'>
Hello...I am a professed \"newbie\" to this forum...and I see the name \"John Titor\" all over the place...

Call me impatient, if you will, are, or have, but...when I go into the area labeled \"John Titor\" I don't really get much information regarding the personage involved...

Where would be the \"best\" place to find the \"truth\" involved in this matter?

*looks down at clock: 11:11...interesting*

Be well.
</span>

StarLord

The Truth?? Welcome to one of the conundrums of the year as it were. It depends upon which side of the fence your talking to. Some folks here believe that titor was a real person and that this story is real. Others feel that titor was made up by several semi experts in their own fields and that possibly titor was different people when posting due to differences in styles of being ambigous.

Alyxavior

Originally posted by StarLord@Oct 22 2004, 11:18 AM
The Truth?? Welcome to one of the conundrums of the year as it were. It depends upon which side of the fence your talking to. Some folks here believe that titor was a real person and that this story is real. Others feel that titor was made up by several semi experts in their own fields and that possibly titor was different people when posting due to differences in styles of being ambigous.

*laugh* I guess you fit in with the last word you said rather well. *chuckles*

Thanks.