On Phil Schneider and my Abduction Experience

Sam Slagg

Phil was a lot of things but crazy is not one of them. It's shameful that someone could "research" and come to such a conclusion. I have been ritually abducted by beings not from this planet for over 35 years now. I have interacted with 3 different species including the grays of which I killed one. I recently found out from a family member that I am from a multi-generational abductee family, a family member who has not been abducted but who witnessed an abduction first hand of a family member. After all these years, I have no answers at all. I have no idea who these people are, where they came from or why they are here doing the things that they are doing. From MY perspective however, I don't believe they are good people doing good things. I sent them a message that I am tired of being taken against my will by killing a gray during an abduction and I have paid the price ever since. They pretty much sent a message back saying who gives a damn how you feel. This is not benevolent behavior. Those of you who are hoping for some sort of "rescue" or "divine intervention" by these beings are going to be sorely disappointed. Wake up people...you are at war.

Sam Slagg

I believe Phil Schneider was absolutely genuine as he offered information that I can personally attest to. The one thing he mentions that give me concern however is the casual manner in which he refers to "Al Bielek." It leaves one with the impression that he (Phil) believes Al's stories which I can say authoritatively are patently absurd. At least concerning the beings that I have interacted with, who have been here for a VERY long time, no such time travel technology seems to exist. Does anyone have thoughts on this?

Last edited by a moderator:

BlastTyrant

Phil was a lot of things but crazy is not one of them. It's shameful that someone could "research" and come to such a conclusion. I have been ritually abducted by beings not from this planet for over 35 years now. I have interacted with 3 different species including the grays of which I killed one. I recently found out from a family member that I am from a multi-generational abductee family, a family member who has not been abducted but who witnessed an abduction first hand of a family member. After all these years, I have no answers at all. I have no idea who these people are, where they came from or why they are here doing the things that they are doing. From MY perspective however, I don't believe they are good people doing good things. I sent them a message that I am tired of being taken against my will by killing a gray during an abduction and I have paid the price ever since. They pretty much sent a message back saying who gives a damn how you feel. This is not benevolent behavior. Those of you who are hoping for some sort of "rescue" or "divine intervention" by these beings are going to be sorely disappointed. Wake up people...you are at war.

I'd like to hear more of your story, but also keep in mind, there are many many species of ET who are visiting this planet along with several variations of "The Greys" Your experience may differ greatly from others. And as you said your family has a history of it so odd's are at some point down your family line one of your lineage agreed to it which is why it has continued and will.

But from my personal experiences and from others i know as well, SOME of the species taking and visiting us are only here to help, but there are others who do not wish to help and only want our planet for them self's.

Sam Slagg

I'd like to hear more of your story, but also keep in mind, there are many many species of ET who are visiting this planet along with several variations of "The Greys" Your experience may differ greatly from others. And as you said your family has a history of it so odd's are at some point down your family line one of your lineage agreed to it which is why it has continued and will.

But from my personal experiences and from others i know as well, SOME of the species taking and visiting us are only here to help, but there are others who do not wish to help and only want our planet for them self's.
I have heard of a few fairly credible accounts that there are beings here to help in some way but of course abducting people against their will is not something good people would do which is probably why you don't hear of those beings as much.

I sent that unknown metallic-looking substance to a third party so they could have it analyzed. He had trouble finding a lab that would even accept it. He found a large lab in St. Louis and we should hear from them in a few weeks, for those who are interested.

Thank you for your input, it is much appreciated.

JasperMoon

I would like to know why some people are chosen and others are not. I have no memory of ever meeting aliens, though my sister and I have seen their ships many times over the years. (mostly far away, not close) But there is still this memory/dream I have that makes me think I was taken once. And my sister has a memory of visitation at our house. Can anyone who has been abducted and remembers help me with an answer on this please? I would also like to meet Valiant Thor one day or one of his crewmen or women.

Sam Slagg

I would like to know why some people are chosen and others are not. I have no memory of ever meeting aliens, though my sister and I have seen their ships many times over the years. (mostly far away, not close) But there is still this memory/dream I have that makes me think I was taken once. And my sister has a memory of visitation at our house. Can anyone who has been abducted and remembers help me with an answer on this please? I would also like to meet Valiant Thor one day or one of his crewmen or women.
I don't really have a good answer. This is something that has been going on in my family for at least three generations. It is not pleasant and I wouldn't wish it on anyone. The memories I have are all normal, meaning not recovered via hypnosis. I believe hypnosis can be a useful tool but be careful who you go to.

Sam Slagg

Sam I have a question about the killing of the Grey alien. First of all how did you do it and second what color was it's blood?
Long story short, when the opportunity presented itself I grabbed it by the neck and crushed it. It fell limp before the taller insect looking beings could get to us.