On Seniority ;)

TimeFlipper

PoisonApple is a 1000% better choice than I am. I do not want the JOB, too much work for me and I am too old for the JOB. ( I believe, I am the oldest member here. ) :D

Seniority :eek:;)

Professor Opmmur
Yes Prof, after you its TnWatchDawg then its me..Maybe Paranormalis should make a geriatric room for all the members on here that are 65years of age or older :D

TnWatchdog

PoisonApple is a 1000% better choice than I am. I do not want the JOB, too much work for me and I am too old for the JOB. ( I believe, I am the oldest member here. ) :D

Professor Opmmur
Yes Prof, after you its TnWatchDawg then its me..Maybe Paranormalis should make a geriatric room for all the members on here that are 65years of age or older :D
I'm not that old TimeFlipper...lol
Edit...but you're only as old as you feel.

TimeFlipper

Professor Opmmur
Come off it Dawg..You know lots more of the older songs in the 1950s than i do! lol ;):D

Snake Plissken

I believe..
Zenith

Professor Opmmur
Edit...but you're only as old as you feel.

You're only as old as the woman you feel, Dawg! ;)

TimeFlipper

CDS

You are an inspiration to all of us here on Paranormalis Prof :)
Yes... a inspiration to retire early :cautious:
Chris, when are you going to retire, or have you already? :)

I did retire back in 04 after a NDE as a computer programming. In 06 I started working at a elementary school with special needs kids and I'm still at it. I enjoy working with kids, but I'm rather empathic and they can suck the energy right out of me if I'm not careful.