On the Ascension with Elizabeth Clare Prophet

JTFriend

2011-11-03 21:44:55 samstwitch: See, if you follow Jesus while you're on this earth...you'll get Raptured up and you won't have to worry about anything. Remember Noah? It's gonna be just like that, only instead of the flood, God's wrath is gonna pour out on the earth...but before He does that, Jesus is gonna remove His people and save them, just like He saved Noah from the flood. It's all in Bible Prophecy. Not kidding!
No, instant Rapture and "up and away" with Jesus is not the Truth. God needs us in this world to continue our work for Saint Germain's 7th Age of Peace and Prosperity. We save ourselves one day at a time through our good works; through earning our Ascension. The Permanent Ascension is the Truth, not a Rapture in which Jesus saves us. Even if the Rapture happens, most are going to have to reincarnate; they are not going anywhere permanently. This is the Truth!

Jeremiah

There are no "good works" you can do to earn your way into heaven. While it's true that while we're here on this earth, we're supposed to love each other and do everything we can to help one another, it's not some kind of cosmic "good counter". It's just doing what we're supposed to be doing. The only thing asked of us is to believe, have faith in, and confess that Jesus is the son of God, and through Him we can have everlasting life. I'm not trying to push my beliefs on anyone, just stating what I feel in my heart and believe to be true. :)

JTFriend

There are no "good works" you can do to earn your way into heaven. While it's true that while we're here on this earth, we're supposed to love each other and do everything we can to help one another, it's not some kind of cosmic "good counter". It's just doing what we're supposed to be doing. The only thing asked of us is to believe, have faith in, and confess that Jesus is the son of God, and through Him we can have everlasting life. I'm not trying to push my beliefs on anyone, just stating what I feel in my heart and believe to be true. :)
No, you must fulfill your reason for being.