Opening A Real Dimensional Portals With Audio Frequency

Himalayan Hermit

On the other hand-----anyone find it creepy that the video is removed?
I tried clicking it it said "video unavailable"
Nothing creepy about it. The user has just removed the video. Meanwhile, you can still view it here:

What's interesting is that the channel with 60k+ subscribers only has 1 video now on their channel:

lamdo263

Sometimes they just open without a warning. Have two examples here. This one was from one of my primary learning books. A film crew was shooting an ancient time epic movie, guess it was a medium budget and a dimensional phase just started to open in back of the horse mounted riders. Horses began to spook and rear up. So this was recorded at a 45 degree angle, via a portable rental caged high platform. For about thirty yards you could see the air starting to turn to mist as the dimensional portal began to open right in back of the horses. Guess they yelled cut and got away from it? 1950s or 60s?

Source, could be anything. Converging magnetic or crystal laced force lines or something.

If you look at a large field after it rains or in Summer, even fall, you might sometimes see swarms of bugs in the air, flying insect. They usually form right over your vortexes. Sometimes all one needs is a little oomph to get into these. Only thing is, there's no instruments to tell you just where you're going to, if you slip into one of these.

Also, story told of child that went into a clear field interdimensional portal. Parents could hear the little girl calling, but on the other side she wandered off, so they could not get her. She ended up permanently gone.

Himalayan Hermit

Sometimes they just open without a warning. Have two examples here. This one was from one of my primary learning books. A film crew was shooting an ancient time epic movie, guess it was a medium budget and a dimensional phase just started to open in back of the horse mounted riders. Horses began to spook and rear up. So this was recorded at a 45 degree angle, via a portable rental caged high platform. For about thirty yards you could see the air starting to turn to mist as the dimensional portal began to open right in back of the horses. Guess they yelled cut and got away from it? 1950s or 60s?

Source, could be anything. Converging magnetic or crystal laced force lines or something.

If you look at a large field after it rains or in Summer, even fall, you might sometimes see swarms of bugs in the air, flying insect. They usually form right over your vortexes. Sometimes all one needs is a little oomph to get into these. Only thing is, there's no instruments to tell you just where you're going to, if you slip into one of these.

Also, story told of child that went into a clear field interdimensional portal. Parents could hear the little girl calling, but on the other side she wandered off, so they could not get her. She ended up permanently gone.
Can you share source for both the stories (Movie and Child)?

lamdo263

It's in here, you'll just have to take my word for it. Mysteries of mind, space & time : the unexplained : h.s stuttman publishers : Free Download, Borrow, and Streaming : Internet Archive On boy lost in field These are hard to find but I can give you a from memory reconstruction of how it looked. Picture taken to the left where in a row on the left are horse mounted actions on a misty but clear day. Directly in back of those horse mounted actors, is a wall of mist. One horse is starting to rear up as well as other actors having trouble managing their horses, because of the dimension starting to open up, event that direct area in back of horses being recognized as an off-white gray wall of mist. The director and his entourage are directly on the right side of the picture with the key picture being taken from the left of that line, up on the lift platform. It's clear to see just from this one pic that the assembly of actors plus directing crew are alarmed.*Located in archine, Webster's Unified Space, Time and Mind. 2. Boy and his father separated by dimensions. The Disappearance of David Lang - Altered Dimensions Paranormal Best I can do for you.

Doc 05

Zenith
About 25 years ago, I had a friend who tried this experiment, it actually worked. He opened a portal to an unknown area, it appeared to be a room on the other side of the portal. He was very frightened and to test it, that what he was seeing was real. He decided to throw a broom that was nearby. He picked the broom up and through it through the portal, it went right through the portal and landed in the room on the floor on the other side of the portal. This also made him very scared as to what he had done. He then quickly shut his equipment down, the portal slowly closed and disappeared and he also noted there was a delay of the portal closing which was extremely slowly.

He was using an audio transducer driven and a few watts of audio power, in the audio range of human hearing. He never told me the audio frequencies he was using or the type of amplifier or transducer used. He said, “you never know what will come through the portal and escape into his world”
So that's where that broom came from! ;)