Opening doors that can't be closed

label

Today was a bit of a bad one.

Walked into an office to do some work and I saw a dark glow coming from a store room/abandoned office.

Walking closer to the door I noticed a smell and it was rotting flesh. Butting my hear against the door I could hear the flies buzzing inside it like one would in those old horror movies. I called over one of the office workers and asked about it. She said they don't go to that office at all so no one really noticed the smell.

The janitor was called and upon unlocking the door we saw a dismembered cat in a pentagram like drawing. This was old school stuff. The candles was arranged in a particular way I will not get into. The mirror was broken and blood very old blood was on the walls. We opened a window and turned on a light to really see what was going on.

Two more things stood out to me but I will not mention it as I know what it was used for. I stared on as the janitor and the lady ran out gasping for air. I was use to the smell and continued to observe looking for a so called "seal" and finally found it. The symbol on it was wrong thankfully... Also the writing that I will not mention was not right.

walking towards the window I noticed scratches and markings. Someone almost knew what they where doing. I looked at the mirror again, something was standing behind me. It was dark figure no tone of any kind. I turned to look behind me. I didn't see it. Turning back to the mirror I saw myself looking at myself. Problem was it wasn't a mirror image. It stood before me looking like me. Much younger version of me but still me.

It was at this stage I realize I walked into something I use to read about but never thought possible. Ripping the "seal" the figure opened its mouth screamed while disappearing. Its scream was silent almost not audible.

I look at my hands and realized the room was dark. I wasn't on earth anymore. I was "in their world" The walls and floors became alive with worms and snakes each eating each other. Screaming was constant and people in pain. The room set on fire... It started to burn away and I found myself sinking in what looked like liquid fire. No air could escape my lungs as my face and body felt the heat.

Claws gripped me and slowly pulled me under. I closed my eyes as I know and always have known that I will pay for my transgressions. There is no use resisting this. I saw friends and family in my mind as their faces became blurred. This was it... I have hoped that this was not my final resting place. But was...

I closed my eyes feeling how my skin is bursting into flames. The pain became unbearable so I screamed.

I woke up in my bed... It was a nightmare or was it a warning? Was it bad toast?

I don't know... But the symbols look spot on from what I know them to be, the writing was almost correct but I spot the incorrections. I then realized I could read in my dreams? That is not normally possible.

I realized then some curst me... My soul is stained and I cannot wash it clean. I started to pray and yes a day later I felt the gloom lifting from my body. People must realize this is not a game... I know TV shows make it look good but it is not.

So to whom ever curst me, the 3X rule apply. It is done with me... but now your doing is coming back at you 3 times worse then me. Whatever price you paid whatever you promised they are on their way to collect. I know you are projecting and I know you can see what I write. I place this here for you. Stop this before you open a door you can't close again.

end

Beholder

These kind of dreams usually differ by allowing you to feel intense pain. Once woke up partially from a dream where a monster could be heard grunting while licking my ear. I turned around but saw nothing, then it started to claw into my arm. Tried to shake it off, but it did not let go.

label

These kind of dreams usually differ by allowing you to feel intense pain. Once woke up partially from a dream where a monster could be heard grunting while licking my ear. I turned around but saw nothing, then it started to claw into my arm. Tried to shake it off, but it did not let go.

I have come to the conclusion that the spiritual world is intertwined with our own. Bad things want to hurt us. My youngest memory of such a "dream" was when something attacked me as a child in the worst possible way. It made sleep impossible. later the attacks got worse I was burning and could feel the fire burning my skin, I could feel their claws inside my chest and back hurting me from inside. Sometimes I woke up with scratch marks on places that would be impossible for me to self inflict. I would wake up screaming sometimes with violent pain in my body.

It is hard to ignore that something spiritual is truly manifesting itself in the physical world.

Beholder

I have come to the conclusion that the spiritual world is intertwined with our own. Bad things want to hurt us. My youngest memory of such a "dream" was when something attacked me as a child in the worst possible way. It made sleep impossible. later the attacks got worse I was burning and could feel the fire burning my skin, I could feel their claws inside my chest and back hurting me from inside. Sometimes I woke up with scratch marks on places that would be impossible for me to self inflict. I would wake up screaming sometimes with violent pain in my body.

It is hard to ignore that something spiritual is truly manifesting itself in the physical world.
After my partner got a lethal diagnose, I was afraid of what my future self might do if she left me behind. Felt a strong dark presence of something waiting for me to kill myself, with total indifference about ending the pain. Could not look at myself in a mirror, because I kept imagining what it would look like if I cut my own throat. Finally got out of it when it turned out that she would survive.

label

After my partner got a lethal diagnose, I was afraid of what my future self might do if she left me behind. Felt a strong dark presence of something waiting for me to kill myself, with total indifference about ending the pain. Could not look at myself in a mirror, because I kept imagining what it would look like if I cut my own throat. Finally got out of it when it turned out that she would survive.
I am grateful she survived, I really am.

I am a single parent and my child saved my life on many occasions. Giving me the will to move on push forward. But very soon this will change as my kid is getting ready for the grownup world and I must face my life alone again. While alone I am not in good hands as I love everyone and my enemy but I hate myself to a scary degree.

I have no love for myself. I don't look at myself at all. I haven't seen myself for a long time now. When I enter a bathroom I would cover the mirror and when I use a public toilet I would ignore the mirror as best I can. I am always in a high stress situation and my chest is always in pain lately. But nothing matters my job as a parent is done my kid doesn't need me anymore. I am glad they are independent strong willed and have a real drive within them.

Me, I am a mess, my life doesn't matter my soul doesn't matter. So when when in my belief my God takes me He will break me and scatter my soul into hells eternal fire where I will scream forever after. No kindness, no love no hope just pain. Knowing this makes it hard to get out of bed but we push on.

label

I am grateful she survived, I really am.

I am a single parent and my child saved my life on many occasions. Giving me the will to move on push forward. But very soon this will change as my kid is getting ready for the grownup world and I must face my life alone again. While alone I am not in good hands as I love everyone and my enemy but I hate myself to a scary degree.

I have no love for myself. I don't look at myself at all. I haven't seen myself for a long time now. When I enter a bathroom I would cover the mirror and when I use a public toilet I would ignore the mirror as best I can. I am always in a high stress situation and my chest is always in pain lately. But nothing matters my job as a parent is done my kid doesn't need me anymore. I am glad they are independent strong willed and have a real drive within them.

Me, I am a mess, my life doesn't matter my soul doesn't matter. So when when in my belief my God takes me He will break me and scatter my soul into hells eternal fire where I will scream forever after. No kindness, no love no hope just pain. Knowing this makes it hard to get out of bed but we push on.
Just to be clear, I believe in my God but I know deep down my God doesn't want/need me around just like those on earth, I am nothing but dust, I am meaningless useless and filled with sadness and hate that I can't let go. Will I be forgiven? I don't know... I only know what I know and what I know is me, and I hate me so I can't expect God or anyone to love/care for me. So I rest my head closing my eyes and dream of the burning fires and waves upon waves or horror that lives within it. After all I will call it home soon I might as well get use to it.

Beholder

Just to be clear, I believe in my God but I know deep down my God doesn't want/need me around just like those on earth, I am nothing but dust, I am meaningless useless and filled with sadness and hate that I can't let go. Will I be forgiven? I don't know... I only know what I know and what I know is me, and I hate me so I can't expect God or anyone to love/care for me. So I rest my head closing my eyes and dream of the burning fires and waves upon waves or horror that lives within it. After all I will call it home soon I might as well get use to it.
If god is real, I would treat him/her just like any other bad passive boss at work. Can't tell me what to do if it goes against my ethics.

they-say-hello

Yaweh, King of Heaven and Earth, cares for and loves all of His creation. He doesn't NEED any of us...but He sure as hell wants all of us in heaven. If we turn to Him and repent, to ask for forgiveness, and invite His son Jesus Christ into our spiritual hearts, then nothing can take us from His hands. My dear friend, I may not know you, but I feel your anguish wholly. If you need someone to talk to, know that God and I both care and we'd love to talk with you.

God Bless.