Opposing beliefs/religions/spirituality.

SergiusPaulus

Being of Light. Often associated with near death experiences. As I was fading away I found myself in a desert environment like NM a few miles outside Roswell. I’m looking at a house. Then a moment later I’m a few hundred feet up. I look down at the house. There is a 2 lane road to the horizon. I look back up at sun breaking thru the clouds. A moment later I’m standing on a body of water looking at shore. I look down and do not see my body. I look back up and this being of white light and 2 eyes is in my personal space for 2-3 seconds then I’m back.That was January 1994. In 2013 I visited Roswell and found myself on that long straight road. I don’t talk about dying to anyone. Friends family new healthcare teams coming and going. I’ve had enough judgement from them already. It can give you ego problems. “Hey let’s try that again”. Like Flatliners in real life.

JahaRa

Being of Light. Often associated with near death experiences. As I was fading away I found myself in a desert environment like NM a few miles outside Roswell. I’m looking at a house. Then a moment later I’m a few hundred feet up. I look down at the house. There is a 2 lane road to the horizon. I look back up at sun breaking thru the clouds. A moment later I’m standing on a body of water looking at shore. I look down and do not see my body. I look back up and this being of white light and 2 eyes is in my personal space for 2-3 seconds then I’m back.That was January 1994. In 2013 I visited Roswell and found myself on that long straight road. I don’t talk about dying to anyone. Friends family new healthcare teams coming and going. I’ve had enough judgement from them already. It can give you ego problems. “Hey let’s try that again”. Like Flatliners in real life.
Thank you. Had you ever been to Roswell before that happened?

Gnostic Christian

Do you see spirituality as a science or a myth?

Spiritual thinking uses logos, not mythos. That makes it more science than myth.

Many say they are spiritual in their thinking while not holding to any religious myth.

If mythos was good thinking, we would not see Christians, who say they are good people, adoring a genocidal and infanticidal god and following Yahweh's homophobic and misogynous teachings.

Mythos is for children, while logos is for adults.

Regards
DL