Original Titor thread restored!

SouL Prisoner

This is the original John Titor thread that was previously lost to file corruption and/or thread size limitations when Mop, the original owner, migrated from DCForum to UBB.Threads around 2002.

Time-travel Paradoxes! | Time Travel Institute

Both pamela and Darby had saved text-based copies of the thread, but were not searchable and could not be viewed in a "forum thread" context the way you see it there.

This thread has been rebuilt using the original "corrupted" file provided to me by Mop, the reposted version of the thread by Darby and the flat-view version of the thread as crawled by the Internet Archive's Wayback Machine on January 11th, 2002.

John Titor never actually registered on the site; not requiring registration was one of the reasons he posted on this site in the first place. I've created a shell account for him and have assigned his posts to it so that they are more easily identified in the thread and can be more readily searched:
TimeTravel_0 | Time Travel Institute

Theirs nothing on TTI. It's all 404 not found. What happened?? Moved or deleted?

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
This is the original John Titor thread that was previously lost to file corruption and/or thread size limitations when Mop, the original owner, migrated from DCForum to UBB.Threads around 2002.

Both pamela and Darby had saved text-based copies of the thread, but were not searchable and could not be viewed in a "forum thread" context the way you see it there.

This thread has been rebuilt using the original "corrupted" file provided to me by Mop, the reposted version of the thread by Darby and the flat-view version of the thread as crawled by the Internet Archive's Wayback Machine on January 11th, 2002.

John Titor never actually registered on the site; not requiring registration was one of the reasons he posted on this site in the first place. I've created a shell account for him and have assigned his posts to it so that they are more easily identified in the thread and can be more readily searched:

Theirs nothing on TTI. It's all 404 not found. What happened?? Moved or deleted?

I seem to be experiencing the same AlterVu as you. But it appears there has been another divergence change to the timeline. It appears we have all been shifted to a timeline where John Titor never posted on TTI.

SouL Prisoner

I seem to be experiencing the same AlterVu as you. But it appears there has been another divergence change to the timeline. It appears we have all been shifted to a timeline where John Titor never posted on TTI.

If that's true then you shouldn't know or remember about it.