Other Time Machines to Build?

Zeirbah

Are there any other time machines that are very simple to make and even work (besides the HDR)? If so, please tell me about it and the schematics!

Num7

Administrator
Staff
There are quite a few simpler time travel devices like the flux cap and the space time modulator, but I have no idea if they're working.

Zeirbah

There are quite a few simpler time travel devices like the flux cap and the space time modulator, but I have no idea if they're working.
I may try making my own time machine, which would be the size and thickness of an iPhone, along with being digital, having a charger, being wireless, and a wireless charger.

TimeFlipper

To achieve this you will have to construct all the necessary "chips" at the atomic size...
This is sort of comparable to the original computers that were made being the size of a house, but then reduced to the size of your iPhone which is 1000s of times more powerful :D

TimeFlipper

My Flux capp
My Flux cappy still isn't working Num7, how are you coming along with yours? :D

Zeirbah

Which one would be easier to build, the Space Time Modulator or the Flux Capacitor? Also, is the Flux Capacitor like from Back to the Future, but a real working one?

Num7

Administrator
Staff
I don't know which one would be simpler.

The Flux Cap is a "real life flux cap". It's one of the most simple time travel devices out there, so the only thing it has in common with Back to the Future is the name and the fact it has to do with time travel.

You don't need to hook it up to a car or anything. Do you have the Flux Cap schematics?

Zeirbah

I don't know which one would be simpler.

The Flux Cap is a "real life flux cap". It's one of the most simple time travel devices out there, so the only thing it has in common with Back to the Future is the name and the fact it has to do with time travel.

You don't need to hook it up to a car or anything. Do you have the Flux Cap schematics?
I don't have the schematics for the Flux Capacitor, but would appreciate to have them, along with a parts list.