Other Time Machines to Build?

steven chiverton

Are there any other time machines that are very simple to make and even work (besides the HDR)? If so, please tell me about it and the schematics!
i think the hdr can be modified to include another rubbing coil for traveling backwards in time, note the information in one of steven gibbs books shows a pair of pancake coils rubbing coils , each wound in an opsitie direction one clockwise the other anti clockwise and the rubbing coil of the hdr you rub the fingers in a clockwise motion same as the coil turns and so the set up of the 2 coils states one is clockwise and the other is anti clockwise so you should be able to use 2 rubbing coils one for forwards clockwise and the other for backwards anti clockwise time travel the coils are both linked to each other so this makes the hdr a bit more bigger so a larger circiut box would be needed and for more dial adjustments for covering more ranges adding more dials could be ok

dustin255

I found this today -

How to Build a Time Machine (Vortex Distortion Space and Time Dilating Device)

I might have more coming. I'm looking the in the deep web (a place with hidden information) for more infomation on time travel and other hidden knowledge. I saw an archived website on a time traveler that has his log of his experiences with a machine he built and then suddenly there was not information after that the website has not been accessible since I found it .

Martian

I might have more coming. I'm looking the in the deep web (a place with hidden information) for more infomation on time travel and other hidden knowledge. I saw an archived website on a time traveler that has his log of his experiences with a machine he built and then suddenly there was not information after that the website has not been accessible since I found it .
This could be very interesting. Let us know what you find.

dustin255

This could be very interesting. Let us know what you find.

I will keep everyone informed. That one device does sound like that person definitely has schizophrenia. lol

TimeFlipper

I found this today -

How to Build a Time Machine (Vortex Distortion Space and Time Dilating Device)

Hey Dusty i really loved that clip you posted for us, and HughA3 gave a great commentary on his own "time-travel" device :D
Did you spot the movies he got his ideas from?..Flux Capacitor..Dilithium crystals..and the book where he mentioned "Gessian"..

The Dark Web was actually another internet that was was set up solely by governments to communicate on...some very clever guy hacked it, who is now working for one particular government...However it was allowed to continue as a policing source for getting very undesirable people on it, brought to justice

steven chiverton

i use the tor browser and cannot find anything new that's not on the internet very few stuff really but lots is just copied from the internet and added by the looks of it