Ouija Board For Contacting Aliens

Poison Pen

Investigating with lots of EVP sessions, and not all my own. I've done audio work for hundreds of others over the years and it leaves me in complete agreement that there is a good amount of deception and lack of truths in the communications from the other end.

I have also found there is (with some entities) a hierarchy of some sort, with bosses and lower level "helpers", with relaying of info going on with responses and info going back and forth.

Not with ALL. But it is there and often...
Agreed, the accepted (?) term for these sort are 'lower class/lower level' type spirits.

There are old writings that can be looked up about what is called the 'Lesser Key of Solomon' where there are supposed (generals, princes, and the like..) whom command various legions.

Some of these so called entities when seen are sometimes called a black mass.

IMO if it's black, it's usually never good.

The Lesser Key of Solomon is one 1 Enoch in another. You can also refer to Collin de Plancy's Dictionnaire Infernal 1863.....as far as aliens being contacted by Ouija boards thats a good one.

Poison Pen

Damn it Pen i must buy some new glasses:cool:, i thought you wrote Eunuch instead of Enoch :D

No problem. Here is the book of 1 Enoch online if anyone is up for reading it:

The Wesley Center Online: Book Of Enoch

Also the Lesser Key of Solomon online:

The Lesser Key of Solomon Index

Collin de Plancy's Dictionnaire Infernal

Dictionnaire infernal : répertoire universel des êtres, des personnages, des livres... qui tiennent aux esprits, aux demons... (6e éd.) / par J. Collin de Plancy

This is a PDF for download or you can read it online. Its not in English.I will try to find an English version.

Last edited: