Ouija boards 2008

Num7

Administrator
Staff
That one time I tried, luckily, nothing weird or bad hapenned. We were very careful though and didn't ask anything that could generate negative vibes.

Like I said several times, I'm not sure I'd do it again now that I heard so many weird stories about it. :eek:

BlastTyrant

ya i gotta say all Storys i have heard regarding a Ouija are never positive its ether Nothing happened or Stuff got crazy lol There is no truly safe way to Communicate with Spirits besides a EVP session

TnWatchdog

ya i gotta say all Storys i have heard regarding a Ouija are never positive its ether Nothing happened or Stuff got crazy lol There is no truly safe way to Communicate with Spirits besides a EVP session
When I was 18-19 Quija was as popular as the game Twister or the black Magic-8 Ball. After many strange things I put, hid, it in my closet. Once I moved into a different apartment, I threw it away. I got spooked or something from it and had to get rid of it. I'm still scared...help me!...lol I am only kidding about being scared. This dog growls in the face of danger...that is if I can get a treat afterwards.

Justinian

There used to be a woman that had a website that told her stories of her adventures with the Ouija. I'll see if I can dig it up. She had some funny stories on there, but even though the spirit she talked with never tried harming them, it still wasn't really what I'd consider friendly.

BlastTyrant

ya the Dug Fellow shows he haunts them and isnt very nice about it. Not worth it to me to talk to random spirits just to be haunted by one and have to deal with a Poltergeist

Wee

Being a christian girl, I did experiment with a Ouija board at one point in my life. It wasn't a good thing. The board didn't do anything, but later that night, my friend and I heard someone/something running up the steps, opening up (what sounded like my closet/dresser) and slamming it shut. This happened every night at 1 am and 3 am since the messing around of the Ouija board. I cannot say for certain that was the cause; however, it is highly suspicious.

Wee

Ouija boards are a gateway between the spirit world and the living. You do not know what or who you are speaking with despite the entity you wish to contact. It is the same with any type of device used to reach out to spirits, camera's, evp's, etc. It also highly depends on the person's state of mental health performing any contact rituals.

Num7

Administrator
Staff
Thank you for another story like this.

The more I'm reading, the less likely I am to use a Ouija board again.

Are there still people around here who would be ready to give it a try?