Ouija Boards.

solodroid

Okay so my latest obsession/fascination is the ouija board. Im shit scared of those things and have never seen one upclose because they are banned in South Africa and we dont sell them in our toy stores.

I watched a couple interesting youtube videos the other night about really bad experiences. do you think its possible for spirits to through shit at you while playing the board? Or even for them to possess you.

IroncladMarshmallow

A few years ago, I bought a Ouija board and put it in the trunk of my car. Later, I got 2 traffic tickets within 1 hour for the same thing. Since I consider cops to be demons, I took that as a warning. I threw it away without ever opening the box.

Loopi

The Bearded One
I've been thinking about getting one. It's Wood and Cardboard. I believe the only thing that is going to happen is I'm going to be wasting my money.

solodroid

A few years ago, I bought a Ouija board and put it in the trunk of my car. Later, I got 2 traffic tickets within 1 hour for the same thing. Since I consider cops to be demons, I took that as a warning. I threw it away without ever opening the box.
Thats interesting though. Maybe it was a really strange coincidence, or it was the board. I would take traffic tickets over a head on ball of flames accident anyday. Maybe the board was in a good mood that day......[emoji12]

IroncladMarshmallow

Thats interesting though. Maybe it was a really strange coincidence, or it was the board. I would take traffic tickets over a head on ball of flames accident anyday. Maybe the board was in a good mood that day......[emoji12]
Haha so true. I've read horror stories about those things, and my brother even has stories regarding them. He's not exactly a scientist, but I can tell something freaked him out.

Dragonchaser

Okay so my latest obsession/fascination is the ouija board. Im shit scared of those things and have never seen one upclose because they are banned in South Africa and we dont sell them in our toy stores.

I watched a couple interesting youtube videos the other night about really bad experiences. do you think its possible for spirits to through shit at you while playing the board? Or even for them to possess you.

If you really want I can organize one for you ( I live in Cape Town) .

I believe it is not the board but the person/s using it that will determine whether it will work or not and how it will work .
Like magic; there is no such thing as white or black magic . Magic is just magic ; it is the practitioner that makes it white or black ( good or bad/evil ) .

Why and for what purpose/s do you want to use it ?

Techciple

My PERSONAL opinion is that the Ouija board is an inanimate object. It is not the board one needs to worry about but conversely the intentions of the user. Most people don't start out with any nefarious intentions, however this doesn't stop people opening themselves up to all manner of mischief. Its a form of divination. Its a tool and how we approach it determines the result. It is well known that people tend to wrongly attribute task-irrelevant signals, incorporating them into the information on which a decision/movement is made. Such misattribution has been reported to originate only from a social or a cognitive stage of information processing. Put plainly people often involuntarily react to subliminal thoughts, thereby unwittingly moving the planchette by themselves. It's all about perception. But one thing I will never say is that they don't work. I've seen some pretty crazy things happen that to this day I/we can't explain.